De Palm Island & Snorkel

CarnivalLOU

We vacation there for 1-2 weeks during the summer and have been to DePalm Island and it's awesome! The snorkeling is great and there's so many activities to do there as well. It also includes your meals (usually breakfast and lunch...all you can eat) and all you can drink as well. There's a water park, several small coves/beach areas, you can do zip lining as well. Then for extra $$, there's an awesome SeaTrek walk with props under the water (they take pictures of you) and you sit in a jeep and stuff like that. It's a pretty cool experience. They also have snuba as well. 

If you look in my signature line, you'll see a link with all my reviews. DePalm has a link under the land vacations that will take you to tons of pictures (there's 2 of them). 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 2:34 PM, mitsugirly said:

We vacation there for 1-2 weeks during the summer and have been to DePalm Island and it's awesome! The snorkeling is great and there's so many activities to do there as well. It also includes your meals (usually breakfast and lunch...all you can eat) and all you can drink as well. There's a water park, several small coves/beach areas, you can do zip lining as well. Then for extra $$, there's an awesome SeaTrek walk with props under the water (they take pictures of you) and you sit in a jeep and stuff like that. It's a pretty cool experience. They also have snuba as well. 

If you look in my signature line, you'll see a link with all my reviews. DePalm has a link under the land vacations that will take you to tons of pictures (there's 2 of them). 

I just checked out your website. It’s great.  My internet is a little slow today but I will definitely check it out better on another day.  

Thanks, Amanda