It's been a while

It has been a few years since we have traveled with Royal Caribbean, and I just don't remember a few things. I'm sure I could spend hours looking through posts for answers, but I figure what the hey, I'm sure someone will respond and help. 

1- Every other time I have cruised with RC, I have had a "Boarding Pass" with both travelers name, and a "Sail and Sign" sheet that were individual. I got a notification today that my cruise documents were available, so I went in and printed  everything, and saw there was no boarding pass. Just the 2 sail & sign documents. I have looked everywhere. Has boarding passes been eliminated? If not, can someone maybe direct me in the correct direction?

2- We are at "nobody" status, so what is a good time to get to the port? We will be leaving on 7/27 out of Galveston.

3- Can we bring can sodas aboard as carry on?

I think that's it, and thanks in advance. 

1 minute ago, wannagonow123 said:

It has been a few years since we have traveled with Royal Caribbean, and I just don't remember a few things. I'm sure I could spend hours looking through posts for answers, but I figure what the hey, I'm sure someone will respond and help. 

1- Every other time I have cruised with RC, I have had a "Boarding Pass" with both travelers name, and a "Sail and Sign" sheet that were individual. I got a notification today that my cruise documents were available, so I went in and printed  everything, and saw there was no boarding pass. Just the 2 sail & sign documents. I have looked everywhere. Has boarding passes been eliminated? If not, can someone maybe direct me in the correct direction?

2- We are at "nobody" status, so what is a good time to get to the port? We will be leaving on 7/27 out of Galveston.

3- Can we bring can sodas aboard as carry on?

I think that's it, and thanks in advance. 

Now you get a Set Sail pass per person.  Depending on the ship, your actual cards will be in your cabin so you use your Set Sail for drinks and such until you can get into your cabin and get your key

Never went out of Galveston so don't know their procedure, but we are normally at a port by around 10:15 and on the ship before 11

You are allowed to bring 12 cans/bottles of water/soda/juice per cabin.  No bigger than 16.7 oz and you must carry them on.  You cannot put them in your check luggage.

Set sail pass is different from your sea pass card.  The set sail pass is what you print out at home.  These days 1 per person. Use it at security and for check in.  On older ships you will get sea pass card at check in and on new ships one will be at your cabin door, the rest inside.

4 hours ago, Snit13 said:

When did policy change?  Have always had to show my Set Sail pass to security and well as agent.  I heard Sea Pass in now in your cabin.  I last sailed in April 2018.

The policy of having a SetSail pass for each passenger has been rolling out to various ships over the past year or two.