Willdra's Bodacious Carnival Breeze April 27-May 4 Cruise

willdra

15 hours ago, MJSailors said:

Great to see you are writing another review,Wildra!

I enjoy your writing style,humor and nightly thank you prayers !

Congratulations on A’s and Z’s wedding !

I am thinking that you and W enjoyed the cruise.

.Looking forward to reading all about it.

And tonight, I will send up a prayer to say thank you for  another Wildra review !

Awwww 🥰 thanks so much!!! 

15 hours ago, DeanDeeDee said:

Wow!  This has to be one of the best reviews I've ever read, and you just started it!  I will surely be following since we are sailing on the Breeze but not until December.  

Welcome Aboard! Hopefully I will be done with this review before your cruise! 😆😆

14 hours ago, Carolina Girl 99 said:

WHOA!! Best start to a review I have seen by far. Love your style and will be following along while I impatiently wait for my very first Breeze cruise to start in September!

Welcome aboard and thanks for reading along! 😊

13 hours ago, vacationlover16 said:

Glad I saw your review. I’ve read others in the past and really enjoyed them. Looking forward to this review as well!

Thanks for jumping in again! 😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MzShae said:

I just searched yesterday to see if you had a new review up and today, here it is! YAY! Loving it as always!

Whoop Whoop! So glad you came back!! 😁😁

41 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

YES! I love your reviews and am so glad I caught it at the beginning. You have a hilarious writing style.

LOL 😂 thanks for cheering me on!! 

Hey Wildra!!!

I am so glad that I saw the start to this review, it allowed me to read your Oasis OTS Review. I had been looking for it and could not find it. I'm very impressed with the Oasis, I guess I'll have to give Royal a try one of these days. As usual your pictures were Great and so was the Review.

I almost went on the Liberty OTS a few weeks ago but the cruise was only a 3 night. I have to fly (Way Too Impatient to sit from Ohio to Florida) to the cruise ports and could not justify flying to Orlando and then right back home with only doing a 3 night cruise. Umm, Yeah NO. Not doing that! I am curious to try Royal though so it's on my radar even more now that I've read your review. Thanks so much for writing your reviews. I get to check out great pictures and laugh out loud while at work. Win-Win in My Book.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MzOhioLady said:

Hey Wildra!!!

I am so glad that I saw the start to this review, it allowed me to read your Oasis OTS Review. I had been looking for it and could not find it. I'm very impressed with the Oasis, I guess I'll have to give Royal a try one of these days. As usual your pictures were Great and so was the Review.

I almost went on the Liberty OTS a few weeks ago but the cruise was only a 3 night. I have to fly (Way Too Impatient to sit from Ohio to Florida) to the cruise ports and could not justify flying to Orlando and then right back home with only doing a 3 night cruise. Umm, Yeah NO. Not doing that! I am curious to try Royal though so it's on my radar even more now that I've read your review. Thanks so much for writing your reviews. I get to check out great pictures and laugh out loud while at work. Win-Win in My Book.

Awww thanks for rocking with me! The Oasis is a beautiful ship, and I would jump on her, or one of the others in that class in a heartbeat if the planets lined up for it again. I would need more than 3 days too. It takes 2 days just to make it from Point A to Point B on that ship, cuz it’s a beast! 😱

31 minutes ago, 3smithboys said:

Can’t wait to read your review! Going on the Breeze in August!

Sweet! You are going to have a lovely time, and I’m sorta jealous! 😁

Embarkation Day

Cruise day found me waking up before my alarm. Maybe there’s hope for me after all. Or not.

Before I went to bed the previous night, I told W to put in his earplugs so I wouldn’t wake him up, cuz I desperately needed to hit the gym. He said that I might wake him up anyway, when I turned on the light. To prevent it, I put everything that I needed in the bathroom, so I could use as little light as possible. The only problem was that the sink was in the hallway between the bed and the bathroom. For why? Who designed this? Now I gotta alert the free world that I’m about to brush my grill and wipe the crust outta my eyes. With this knowledge, I still tried to be extra quiet and not turn on the light. However, as soon as the water hit my toothbrush W said “That woke me up”. #FAIL

I dressed quickly and went down to the gym. It was empty. I ran for an hour then went back upstairs to get W. When I got to the room he was up and almost dressed. Both of us went to bed kinda early, so I wasn’t surprised that he was well rested. I got in the shower and it felt so good to clean up. That  “after workout, on vacay” shower just hits differently. Reluctantly I got out and after I got ready we went to breakfast. Breakfast at this hotel lasts until 11 on Sat and Sun which is great. Finally a hotel got that right! There was the usual continentally kinda stuff with hot options and waffles. There was also a microwave which is a plus when you wanna melt some cheese. Ya'll know my side boo is cheese!

I didn’t eat too much cuz my pants were not loose and one extra calorie would have me bursting open like a can of biscuits. Nobody needed that nightmare. After breakfast, I went out to take pictures. The pool area was really nice, and I wished we had more days to enjoy it. The weather was flawless too. It felt like a good FICO Score, Lavender, and Cracker Barrel's Chicken and Dumplings out there. #Marvelousness

47037435764_e7832495e4_c.jpg

47037435964_73e42a94cc_c.jpg

32883261157_95c5e3d288_c.jpg

47037436214_3e79040696_c.jpg

32883242487_72854d74bd_c.jpg

46910783105_80d1425a2c_c.jpg

• Like 1