EDGE Club: Andromeda and age limits?

MrsEmmaPeel

Folks, we had some questions about the club on EDGE.  I noticed that some pretty cool entertainment, especially some aerialists have been presented in the club.  We also saw some pretty interesting bits (to us geeks) about the rather steam-punk Andromeda events in there.

So my question is whether those are still (as of Spring 2019) happening on EDGE cruises, and whether there is a hard age limit for the club.  At least one of our daughters is under 18 but would be sad to miss out on aerialists and the like if they were limited to happening in an age-limited club.

Any info on the events they are doing in the club and how they are handling access would be appreciated.

Thanks!

She can attend,  just can’t purchase drinks.

just about every venue is available to all ages except for the Solarium and gym that have age restrictions.   

They also have age restrictions for the late night adult shows but many under age attend.   Shame on their parents as I wouldn’t want my young children to be next to us when some topics are discussed.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Club Andromeda was at 11 PM on our January cruise and was open to all. A late night comedian was specifically labeled as for adults 18+, but I think that might have been the only activity labeled as such on that cruise. The Club has many activities day and night, for a range of ages. It seemed to have a different personality every time I went there. 🙂

I thought I saw it on the daily agenda of a recent cruise, but not sure. Hopefully someone will post who will know if they are still doing it.

The Edge seems like a great ship for teens. I'm assuming you have seen this:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/EDGE/EDGE_Entertainment.pdf

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/EDGE/CEL_Entertainment_Poster_B_V3.pdf