Harmony suites and Jr suites

13 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

All of the "suites" are OV balconies.  Be aware that JS's don't get the same "perks" that full suites do. But, they are a great space in which to cruise!

Be careful when you say “all”. There are crown loft suites that overlook the sports deck and not the ocean.  

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Be careful when you say “all”. There are crown loft suites that overlook the sports deck and not the ocean.  

Isnt that like saying my condo doesn't overlook the ocean because it faces south. I just look left

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Having sailed in an aft CLS before...the balcony most definitely has a straight-on view of the ocean, you just see the sport court, aquatheater or mini golf course if you're looking down.

Is the balcony private? Not necessarily but at night there's hardly anyone around at the back of the ship, and it's quite peaceful out there.  

12 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Isnt that like saying my condo doesn't overlook the ocean because it faces south. I just look left

I guess it’s like oceanview vs oceanfront. 

mac_tlc

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

mac_tlc

Yep, folks in the building next door say we aren't oceanfront 🤣 

Semantics. 

20190611_101451.thumb.jpg.55002d23e6d9437c2f09172cd434a8b0.jpg

Pretty day on the Space Coast 

20190611_101507.thumb.jpg.dee861b3f88978cbb15749a9be21008a.jpg

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Yep, folks in the building next door say we aren't oceanfront 🤣 

Semantics. 

20190611_101451.thumb.jpg.55002d23e6d9437c2f09172cd434a8b0.jpg

Pretty day on the Space Coast 

20190611_101507.thumb.jpg.dee861b3f88978cbb15749a9be21008a.jpg

Stop trying to make us jealous John.  Great view.  Anyone ever plan to built nest to you or are there homes under the trees?

1 hour ago, Snit13 said:

Stop trying to make us jealous John.  Great view.  Anyone ever plan to built nest to you or are there homes under the trees?

Protected Dunes. The Timeshsre next door wanted to build closer, but the city denied them. Should remain that way forever

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 3:33 PM, PlanetX said:

Having sailed in an aft CLS before...the balcony most definitely has a straight-on view of the ocean, you just see the sport court, aquatheater or mini golf course if you're looking down.

Is the balcony private? Not necessarily but at night there's hardly anyone around at the back of the ship, and it's quite peaceful out there.  

I personally love the aft facing CLS for the people watching.  Also balconies are deeper so larger than the side facing cls.

On 6/11/2019 at 3:21 AM, mac_tlc said:

mac_tlc

Hope to see you and the wife again on another cruise.  No oasis class booked so far this year and 2020.  Have been sailing the smaller ships with longer itineraries.  But have a few b2b 7 day cruises booked this year.  Will be in Alaska next month, then liberty in Oct.  Then back to serenade next Feb.  What is your itinerary like?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, frank808 said:

I personally love the aft facing CLS for the people watching.  Also balconies are deeper so larger than the side facing cls.

Hope to see you and the wife again on another cruise.  No oasis class booked so far this year and 2020.  Have been sailing the smaller ships with longer itineraries.  But have a few b2b 7 day cruises booked this year.  Will be in Alaska next month, then liberty in Oct.  Then back to serenade next Feb.  What is your itinerary like?

We really enjoyed that Allure cruise and meeting you and your family! Here are our next few:

August 2019-Harmony, 8 of us, 4 balcony cabins

January 2020- Celebrity Equinox - Just 2 of us

January 2020- Mariner - B2B- Just two of us

August 2020- Harmony, 8 of us, Star Class 4 bedroom villa Suite

January 2021- Independence- B2B2B - just the two of us. 

Im sure we will try to insert some others! 

Hope to sail with you again!

mac_tlc