What happened to our Meet & Mingle?

Just off my sailing on Adv. of the Sea and I am wondering what happened in general with RCL in just over 7 mos. since my sailing on Anthem.  We had a large turn out on Anthem.  But on Adv. of the Seas we did not even receive an invite!

NCL outdid all the lines with the food and drinks they had on the Escape for the M & M. 

No problem with coffee/tea/juice and danishes if held in the AM and it is no extra cost to RCL --  room not being used for anything else with the food coming right from the buffet.

Maybe the larger ships are better equipped to handle the M & M and more willing to make it an event rather than coming up with excuses.

Really disappointed and surprised.  Also, the private Capt.'s reception on the 2nd formal night had no food, just drinks.  Not worth the time attending since it conflicted with a few other events (i.e. ice show, farewell show).  The bulk of the passengers on board were either first timers or had not even reached gold status therefore it was held in one of the smaller lounges based upon the numbers they read out.

MARAPRINCE

BTW, the M&M is set up by the Group Coordinator, not the Loyalty Ambassador.

We are 0 for 3 for getting invites.  Although the last one, I commented to the CD (who ran the event) and we got the invite, AFTER the event.

And it is NOT always the first sea day.  Our last cruise it was the second sea day (12 nighter, 3 sea days to start and 3 sea days back).