Victor Bodden/Rony's Tours/Let's go Roatan Tours

strawberry642

Hi - Trying to decide between Victor Bodden, Rony's Tours or Let's go Roatan Tours. I've read great reviews about all three. We'll be there in August. Thank you! 

Edited by strawberry642
hit enter before I was finished
  • Like 1

Which one offers the stops on the tour you're most interested in?

Similar to selecting a cruise ship--size and itinerary.  Which port? Which ship?

At Coxen Hole these guys all have kiosks where you can go sign up upon arrival. 

At Mahogany Bay, you'll need advanced booking.

FWIW, we chose Rony's for next week after reading reviews for him and Victor Bodden.  Rony seemed smaller with more personal attention (DW messaged with him via FB).  We also liked the idea of going to Manawakie for sloths/monkeys as it seems to be far less busy than Victor's place.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

FWIW, we chose Rony's for next week after reading reviews for him and Victor Bodden.  Rony seemed smaller with more personal attention (DW messaged with him via FB).  We also liked the idea of going to Manawakie for sloths/monkeys as it seems to be far less busy than Victor's place.

Let us know how Manawakie turns out.  DW missed Roatan on her last cruise.  Was set up with Rony for Daniel's Sloths.  But curious if we should hang with Rony's now default at Manawakie.  Thanks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crewsweeper said:

Let us know how Manawakie turns out.  DW missed Roatan on her last cruise.  Was set up with Rony for Daniel's Sloths.  But curious if we should hang with Rony's now default at Manawakie.  Thanks.

Will do.  I usually post trip reports in the main RCCL forum after I get home.

We always use Rony's - GREAT guy!.  He and Bodden offer similar tours at similar prices.  I compare Bodden to Walmart and Rony to the local corner store.  Rony is a kind person and gives back to his community.  Every tour is important to him.  We've always had reliable, friendly service from him.  Great day every time!!!