Neptune room service mimosas. Is there a limit?

dcsam

I don't know but my guess would b e one pp  at no extra cost.  I would  think   you could buy more if you want

It's breakfast time.  how many would  most  of us wanr?

Woul d   over indulgence or  ordering too many complimenary,lead   to them discontinuing that  benefit  ?  Wouldn't  be the first time.   

:shrug..image.png.aa38818a9b72152bdaf64e2c52173e8b.png

sail.noordam@gmail.com

Edited by sail7seas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

I truly would not order 2 per person.  HAL is being generous and allowing you 1 per person for cabin service.

I have seen people order them in the PG and they got a bill for them.

We always paid for them in PG. Actually, the only time we ordered them in PG was when we had a beverage package, so they were "free." The poor waiters had to go a long way to get them, so we gave up on ordering them after that cruise.

Question for someone who has been in a NS on ships other than K'dam and NS--are there free mimosas in the PG at breakfast? Club Orange started this winter, and the mimosas were free (and replenished generously). So I'm wondering if the mimosas are now free for NS breakfasts on other ships, even if the separate CO dining area hasn't been built.

As for ordering 2 for one person, I'm going to ask about that this winter. I'm traveling solo, paying for two people in the NS, they could at least let me have the phantom companion's mimosa!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

We always paid for them in PG. Actually, the only time we ordered them in PG was when we had a beverage package, so they were "free." The poor waiters had to go a long way to get them, so we gave up on ordering them after that cruise.

Question for someone who has been in a NS on ships other than K'dam and NS--are there free mimosas in the PG at breakfast? Club Orange started this winter, and the mimosas were free (and replenished generously). So I'm wondering if the mimosas are now free for NS breakfasts on other ships, even if the separate CO dining area hasn't been built.

As for ordering 2 for one person, I'm going to ask about that this winter. I'm traveling solo, paying for two people in the NS, they could at least let me have the phantom companion's mimos

I just sailed solo in a NS for two cruises.  I also paid 200%  but would not think of ordering two' complimentary drinks.  Personally, I would be embarassed to do so but I'm not tellling  anyone else what they  should  do,

If anyone  here opts to  order double  pp   , please let use know how    it goes

.image.png.d34e9af88e8eca9661e7f1e813378dbf.png

sail.noordam@gmail.com

Edited by sail7seas

We were just on the NA in April in a Neptune suite and I had several mimosas in the PG-no charge.  I was surprised when we returned and I looked on CC that some ships are charging?  That’s bizarre.  HAL needs to get all the ships on the same page.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, canadianbear said:

We were just on the NA in April in a Neptune suite and I had several mimosas in the PG-no charge.  I was surprised when we returned and I looked on CC that some ships are charging?  That’s bizarre.  HAL needs to get all the ships on the same page.  

This is normal for HAL not to be consistent on all ships.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, canadianbear said:

It is getting ridiculous!  

Have you seen the giant comparison chart on the website? Somebody posted a link to it a while ago. When you go to "our ships," there's a place to click to see the chart. It's dizzying to see how many variations there are from ship to ship, even within a class. HAL has corporate ADD. They have a bright shiny idea, do it on a few ships, then they get distracted by a NEW shiny idea and the previous one dies out.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

Have you seen the giant comparison chart on the website? Somebody posted a link to it a while ago. When you go to "our ships," there's a place to click to see the chart. It's dizzying to see how many variations there are from ship to ship, even within a class. HAL has corporate ADD. They have a bright shiny idea, do it on a few ships, then they get distracted by a NEW shiny idea and the previous one dies out.

No, I don’t think I’ve seen that or the link someone posted...I’ll have to have a look.  It’s pretty bad though that staying in a Neptune suite it would vary whether you had to pay for mimosas on some ships but not others.   You gave me a chuckle with the bright shiny idea and get distracted 😂

3 minutes ago, frankc98376 said:

The PG Breakfast menu actually said Mimosa was complimentary.  We were charged the first morning and took the receipt to the PG Manager- he had it removed and we weren't charged again.

They definitely weren’t complimentary on the Prinsendam in April-May this year. 😞