Playa Mia vs Paradise Beach

Alphawolf

Trying to figure out which beach to go to for Cozumel:  Playa Mia or Paradise Beach.  I have a 16,15, 9 year old kids.  I will not be doing the all inclusive at either place so I'm not too worried about food/drink quality.

Playa Mia seems to have more stuff with water slides, kids pool, sea bikes and paddle boats.  However looking at pictures there doesn't seem to be as much shade here compared to Paradise Beach and the inflatables are much further out in the water and I think they require a life jacket.

Paradise Beach seems to have more shade and seems to be a bit cheaper to enter.  The inflatables are much closer and easier to get to and doesn't look like they require the life jacket.

Do the water slides/kids pool make it worth going to Playa Mia over Paradise Beach?

IMO, your kids are a bit on the older side for the general level of amenities offered at Playa Mia.

Paradise Beach with water toys in the ocean and a large pool are probably better for them, potential for more children and teens in their age groups to be there.

• 2 weeks later...