Princess Connect

Murray's Pop

1 hour ago, Murray's Pop said:

Anyone more familiar with this plan?  Can more than 1 device share this or is it strictly tied to a single device?

It's just one device at a time so you can log out and log back in every time you choose to use a different device.  They do sell packages for more than one device at a discount.  

All Princess internet plans are for one device at a time.  You can use multiple devices, but not login to more than one at a time.

That is the general situation.  In recent times, they have been offering multiple device, or family plans, at a higher cost.  You need to have more than two people in order to make this offering worthwhile.  I think these are only found on ships with the new faster internet.

On 6/14/2019 at 1:33 PM, steelers36 said:

All Princess internet plans are for one device at a time.  You can use multiple devices, but not login to more than one at a time.

That is the general situation.  In recent times, they have been offering multiple device, or family plans, at a higher cost.  You need to have more than two people in order to make this offering worthwhile.  I think these are only found on ships with the new faster internet.

Not true.  When you purchase minutes, you can have several devices connected at the same time, just burns time faster.  This this plan has no minute limit, thats why I was questioning number of devices logged in at the same time.  Also when you see this offer on the web site, you can purchase more than 1 at a time.

My question was answered by Cruise Raider, thanks.

This is what is being offered for our upcoming 10 day voyage:

Single Device MedallionNet Voyage Package – Save Over 50%Pre-Cruise!

$9.99 per device, per day
Purchase an unlimited internet voyage package for as low as $9.99/day and save over 50%!

Stay connected like never before with the best Wi-Fi at sea. From email to streaming, enjoy truly 

Multi-Device MedallionNet Voyage Package

$14.99 4 devices, per day

Save 50% when you purchase pre-cruise! Enjoy an unlimited internet voyage package for as low as $14.99 per day.

Stay connected like never before with the best Wi-Fi at sea. From email to streaming, enjoy truly premium, unlimited access! Package provides connectivity for up to four devices at a time.

It appears that unlimited plans prices can vary depending upon not only length of the cruise but also on itinerary.

To purchase in advance for a recent cruise (14 days) it cost $120 and onboard it was $90 but we kept our 250 free minutes.  For our 28-day cruise in the Fall it’s $130 (or 500 free minutes) possibly because the first 3 weeks are very port intensive followed by a TA.

1 hour ago, Murray's Pop said:

Not true.  When you purchase minutes, you can have several devices connected at the same time, just burns time faster.  This this plan has no minute limit, thats why I was questioning number of devices logged in at the same time.  Also when you see this offer on the web site, you can purchase more than 1 at a time.

My question was answered by Cruise Raider, thanks.

OK, but last time my wife and I had minutes, I was using her minutes logged in as her and had some transferred to me as I couldn't be logged in when she was... at least that is how I recall it.

Anyway... does not matter to me as I plan to always book the new UL plan and take my 25% discount in lieu of free minutes.