Oasis 1st March 2020. Drinks Package

Can somebody tell me if the Deluxe Drinks package is available for this cruise. Also what the price is ?

i am trying to arrange a cruise inclusive of drinks so trying to ascertain with my travel agent if it's worth me buying the package separate for this cruise or going with a line offering AI. 

Just dont wont to book my cruise then find the drinks package is either not available or prohibitively high in cost. 

Appreciate any guidance 

1 minute ago, Billy Butlin said:

Can somebody tell me if the Deluxe Drinks package is available for this cruise. Also what the price is ?

Like the cabin price, the drink package price is dynamic, but use $60/day as a rough figure 

2 hours ago, Billy Butlin said:

i am trying to arrange a cruise inclusive of drinks so trying to ascertain with my travel agent if it's worth me buying the package separate for this cruise or going with a line offering AI. 

Just dont wont to book my cruise then find the drinks package is either not available or prohibitively high in cost. 

Appreciate any guidance 

You may want to ask this on your Roll Call thread.

Can you log into RCC and go under cruise planner and you can see the price for your cruise. I’m on Oasis for NYE cruise and it’s $56 day plus 18% gratuity. Dropped to $52 a day last week for a few days and went back up. Should have bought then. 

It's $57 per day for our cruise the following week, March 8 - 15, 2020.

PRICES STARTING FROM*$57.00 USD Adult per day

OVERVIEW

Toast to virtually unlimited options on your vacation – wake up with premium coffee, tea, and fresh-squeezed juices, then keep cool onboard with non-alcoholic drinks and bottled still and sparkling water. Relax and unwind with premium and frozen cocktails, domestic and imported beers and a wide selection of wines by the glass.* Plus, we'll give you a discount of 40% off bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100 in bars and dining rooms.

ɬ Deluxe Package Offerings: 
• Vodka: Absolut, Belvedere, Grey Goose, Stoli, Tito’s Handmade Vodka 
• Rum: Bacardi, Bacardi 8, Captain Morgan Rum, Malibu Miami Club 
• Gin: Aviation, Beefeater, Bombay Sapphire, New Amsterdam, The Botanist 
• Tequila/ Mezcal: 1800 Avion Silver, Camarena Gold, Patron Silver, Del Maquey Vida Blanco Mezcal 
• Scotch: Chiva Regal 12 Year Old, Dewars 12 Year, Glenfiddich, Johnnie Walker Black, The Glenlivet 
• Whiskey, Bourbon/ Rye: Buffalo Trace, Canadian Club, Crown Royal, Jack Daniels, Jameson, Makers Mark, Whistle Pig Rye 
• Cognac: Hennessy VS, Remy Martin VSOP 
• Beers: Domestic, imported and craft beer brands 
• Wine by the Glass: Iconic varietals from California to New Zealand 
• Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Can and fountain soda, Fresh and bottled juices, Premium coffee and teas, bottled and sparkling water

Click on Learn More & Compare our Beverage Packages to discover the top-notch brands included in this package. If you’re still unsure of which beverage option is right for you, you can compare all of the available packages to find the one that fits your vacation!

Each adult of legal drinking age assigned to the same stateroom must purchase this package. Price shown is per person, per day.

*All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores.

ɬ Package offerings subject to change dependent on ship and sail date.

• A 18% gratuity charge will be added to each package price listed above.
  • Please note: Orders cannot be modified once they're added to your shopping cart. To change an order, you'll need to first cancel the order, and then make your purchase(s) again.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royal/media/royal/shared_assets/pdf/Deluxe_Beverage_Package.pdf

Edited by SantaFeFan

4 hours ago, Nlexi912 said:

Can you log into RCC and go under cruise planner and you can see the price for your cruise. I’m on Oasis for NYE cruise and it’s $56 day plus 18% gratuity. Dropped to $52 a day last week for a few days and went back up. Should have bought then. 

The OP hasn't purchased the cruise yet, and is just pricing things out.  You can't see Cruise Planner prices for a cruise you haven't booked yet.

I am booked on this cruise, March 1 2020 on oasis. It is $57 right now but there will be sales. Look on Black Friday, these prices will go up and down. This is the highest the price will be.