Cruise Critic Community
bee-ess

Restaurant prices

Can anyone tell me the prices for Epicurean and LImelight on Britannia.

I can't seem to find the prices on the new infuriating website and not showing on our CP yet.

Thanks

kenhelm is incorrect with his statement Epicurean is £30 up to 2 nights cruise, £28 anything above and Limelight is £25 but there are certain performers that are dearer as Gareth Gates was £35 on our recent cruise in May.

After boarding we went up to the sun deck and were offered a third off deal at the Epicurean that night. A shame as we had booked 3 nights later. I thought the Limelight club was excellent value, intimate great show (Gareth Gates) 6.30 till late.

I’ve seen a number of posts where it’s stated that upon boarding your cruise, there’s often discounts offered at the speciality restaurants for the first night - my question is how does this work (or doesn’t it) when on a Caribbean cruise? For instance starting in Barbados, boarding can be over 2 days and often the cruise can be joined in St Lucia. 

On our last cruise in May on Britannia they offered a free bottle of house wine if you booked before 7pm on the first night of the cruise and also once more during the cruise when were in Civitavecchia where I suppose many were in Rome on excursions so they knew they were going to be quiet. In the past they have done 30% off which I prefer as not everybody drinks alcohol or would prefer a better quality wine. They also came round towards the end of the cruise trying to get you book Gareth Gates in Limelight Club at £35pp buy 3 and 4th goes free, I asked what if there is only 2 of you and she smiled and walked off. Not that I would have paid even £25pp to see him we saw him last year on Princess in theatre for free and was OK but nothing special.