IS IT WORTH PAYING FOR THE ALL NIGHTS DINING PACKAGE?

4 hours ago, gbcruise said:

Passive aggressive post ^^, it is not "entitlement" to get what is advertised. Entitlement is to ask for something not advertised. Enough said, I will see how things work out and I am sure they will in a satisfactory way for all involved. 

I'll also add that next year's fall Allure TA will most likely turn over Chops to the Pinnacles for lunch in lieu of CK. That is what the plan was for the cancelled Oasis TA this spring.  Doing that will further restrict available lunch space

4 hours ago, gbcruise said:

I  can understand your opinion, I hope your understand that I am only asking for what the cruise line has advertised. I didn't ask them to change policy, I am asking them to enforce for my benefit what I paid for based on what they said they will give. If they will not allow multiple reservations then why make that a part of the benefit? How many people would be mad if you reserved your cruise at a set price, it went up 1K and at final payment they required you to pay the new increased price?? A war would take place most likely. I paid my fare for what they said is available. In the sum of $279 pp, I expect to get what the website says the program is about. You cannot interpret any other way that is says you can dine in multiple restaurants. That is part of the selling aspect of it. Does it negatively impact other guests, well then allow me to have them bring the dinner to my stateroom where it will not. I don't mind that if it will mean other guests have a table.

Gb, have they explicitly advertised that you can reserve more than one restaurant per night?  They have advertised you are allowed eat in more than one, but I have no difficulty imagining somebody staying it is non-reservation space-available dining for that second slot...that is the other interpretation.  And if space is not available, I rather doubt you will be provided cabin service.  Limited restaurant reservation availability is not at all analogous to a 1k increased cruise fare at final payment; you are getting carried away  here.  Honestly, if you do decide to cancel your UDP, they will have no trouble selling it to somebody else at that average price per meal on a TA; giving it up might be cutting off your your nose to spite you face.

We enjoyed the unlimited dining package ($154/pp) on Freedom (Chops, Sabor, Giovannis) and would do it again . We do not enjoy the MDR. The only time we do MDR is if we are cruising as a group and want to eat dinner together. Otherwise we do not enjoy the experience. We also don't need  big variety of food so were happy to eat dinner at each place twice. We made all of our reservations for the week as soon as we boarded and didn't have a problem adjusting them later in the week as needed. 

9 minutes ago, bballmomma said:

We enjoyed the unlimited dining package ($154/pp) on Freedom (Chops, Sabor, Giovannis) and would do it again . We do not enjoy the MDR. The only time we do MDR is if we are cruising as a group and want to eat dinner together. Otherwise we do not enjoy the experience. We also don't need  big variety of food so were happy to eat dinner at each place twice. We made all of our reservations for the week as soon as we boarded and didn't have a problem adjusting them later in the week as needed. 

Does Freedom have Izumi Express?  If so, was it covered in UDP?