Cab Info and what to do...

mitsugirly

We will be on NCL in August and I "assume" we will dock at Punta Langosta pier. We have always docked there when we cruise with NCL except for 1 time and we were at the International Pier (lots of ships in port that day). This time, the port schedules only show 4 ships there that day.

A tour we are wanting to take meets at the Hard Rock Cafe by International. So...we would have to take a taxi there. Anyone know how much it cost to get there for a family of 3? Then once you are there, the tour company wants to charge $15 PER PERSON to their office  where you pick up the buggies (which it states it is located in El Cedral). Anyone know where this place is and if it would just make more since to catch a cab straight there instead of paying for 2 cabs each way?

44 minutes ago, mitsugirly said:

We will be on NCL in August and I "assume" we will dock at Punta Langosta pier. We have always docked there when we cruise with NCL except for 1 time and we were at the International Pier (lots of ships in port that day). This time, the port schedules only show 4 ships there that day.

A tour we are wanting to take meets at the Hard Rock Cafe by International. So...we would have to take a taxi there. Anyone know how much it cost to get there for a family of 3? Then once you are there, the tour company wants to charge $15 PER PERSON to their office  where you pick up the buggies (which it states it is located in El Cedral). Anyone know where this place is and if it would just make more since to catch a cab straight there instead of paying for 2 cabs each way?

About $8-10 for taxi to International.

El Cedral is near Palancar.

2 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

About $8-10 for taxi to International.

El Cedral is near Palancar.

Thanks leg!!!

So does a taxi ride from Punta to El Cedral for 3 people for $19 total sound about right?

40 minutes ago, mitsugirly said:

Thanks leg!!!

So does a taxi ride from Punta to El Cedral for 3 people for $19 total sound about right?

We rarely dock at Langosta but I would allow a little more. 

International to Palancar is $25 so from Langosta maybe 25-30.

10 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

We rarely dock at Langosta but I would allow a little more. 

International to Palancar is $25 so from Langosta maybe 25-30.

I just did a "chat" on the vendors site and she called someone ??? and she had said $19 but I'm thinking more...just like you. I'll take more just in case. At least it won't cost the $10 to International and then another $45 to their site.

Thanks so much.