What time is my dining?

korbbec

5:45-9:30pm. It's right in your booking information. We always do the Your Time Dining and go at 5:45 and when we leave around 7pm, there is always a long line for people waiting to get a table. It probably clears out later after 8pm, although I'm not sure about that. We don't wait in lines for anything so prefer to go when it opens up and we can walk right in and get a table. We usually ask for the same table for two for every night.

I don't see it listed anywhere. I have looked in my booking info. I'm almost positive we are booked for anytime dining but there is also early and late so I just wanted to be sure. But I can not find the info. 😞

5 hours ago, Djptcp said:

5:45-9:30pm. It's right in your booking information. We always do the Your Time Dining and go at 5:45 and when we leave around 7pm, there is always a long line for people waiting to get a table. It probably clears out later after 8pm, although I'm not sure about that. We don't wait in lines for anything so prefer to go when it opens up and we can walk right in and get a table. We usually ask for the same table for two for every night.

That's assuming they have Your Time Dining. If they're on a fixed dining time, then the early seating is 5:30pm. Late dining is at 7:45pm. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, teknoge3k said:

That's assuming they have Your Time Dining. If they're on a fixed dining time, then the early seating is 5:30pm. Late dining is at 7:45pm. 

The above times are for Alaska cruises only.  All other cruises early is 6:00 pm and late is 8:15 pm.

From the Carnival site:

Guests may choose Early dining at 6:00pm (5:30pm for Alaska cruises), Late dining at 8:15pm (7:45pm for Alaska cruises) or 'Your Time' open seating, between 5:45pm and 9:30pm (between 5:15pm and 9:00pm for Alaska cruises).  

3 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

The above times are for Alaska cruises only.  All other cruises early is 6:00 pm and late is 8:15 pm.

From the Carnival site:

Guests may choose Early dining at 6:00pm (5:30pm for Alaska cruises), Late dining at 8:15pm (7:45pm for Alaska cruises) or 'Your Time' open seating, between 5:45pm and 9:30pm (between 5:15pm and 9:00pm for Alaska cruises).  

You're absolutely correct. Good catch and thanks for the correction.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2019 at 9:22 AM, teknoge3k said:

You're absolutely correct. Good catch and thanks for the correction.

7:45 is also for Journeys cruises, even though the web site and cruise documents say 8:15