Thoughts/Opinions on Coco Cay Oasis Lagoon Cabanas

We currently have 2 Oasis Cabanas reserved for our group. It seems we all go back and forth as to if we want to keep them or save the expense. I have been to perfect day and enjoyed having a lounger and umbrella more towards the quiet side of the pool but the idea of having a couple of cabanas together sounds like it could be a lot of fun for our group. Can anyone who has had one of these please comment about what you liked/disliked, positives/negatives etc. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

4 hours ago, belmontcrew said:

We currently have 2 Oasis Cabanas reserved for our group. It seems we all go back and forth as to if we want to keep them or save the expense. I have been to perfect day and enjoyed having a lounger and umbrella more towards the quiet side of the pool but the idea of having a couple of cabanas together sounds like it could be a lot of fun for our group. Can anyone who has had one of these please comment about what you liked/disliked, positives/negatives etc. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Perhaps your answers can be found in the dozen or so other threads on this topic...here's one of the most recent:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2621605-coco-cay-bungalowsanyone-have-experience-with-them/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-57664980

1 hour ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Perhaps your answers can be found in the dozen or so other threads on this topic...here's one of the most recent:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2621605-coco-cay-bungalowsanyone-have-experience-with-them/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-57664980

Cruisefan0001, while I do appreciate the attempt to lock me on to a thread that answers my question, this one talks about bungalows, beds, and Chill Island cabanas.....everything but the Oasis pool cabanas. As these have only been available since the first part of May, I am trying to hopefully get some opinions from someone that has been there recently. 

Thanks 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, belmontcrew said:

Cruisefan0001, while I do appreciate the attempt to lock me on to a thread that answers my question, this one talks about bungalows, beds, and Chill Island cabanas.....everything but the Oasis pool cabanas. As these have only been available since the first part of May, I am trying to hopefully get some opinions from someone that has been there recently. 

Thanks 

There are a couple of reports in this other thread:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2660991-just-back-from-perfect-day-at-coco-cay/?tab=comments#comment-57421501

Using the search function in the upper right corner usually gets you several thread options of information. 

There's also a Facebook page specific to that topic as well. Good luck.

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

11 hours ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

There are a couple of reports in this other thread:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2660991-just-back-from-perfect-day-at-coco-cay/?tab=comments#comment-57421501

Using the search function in the upper right corner usually gets you several thread options of information. 

There's also a Facebook page specific to that topic as well. Good luck.

I have already read that discussion and don’t do Facebook, so I may may be SOL. Maybe there have not been many cruise critic users renting the Oasis Cabanas yet. 

42 minutes ago, belmontcrew said:

I have already read that discussion and don’t do Facebook, so I may may be SOL. Maybe there have not been many cruise critic users renting the Oasis Cabanas yet. 

There are plenty...but looking through various related topic threads pulled up via a search of "Oasis Lagoon Cabana" might bring you to what you seek. When i did that search...a long list of threads came up...under various thread titles.