1st visit to Singapore with Regent Seven Seas Voyager

thinkin

1 hour ago, thinkin said:

Any advise/ input  is welcomed regarding the Regent Seven Seas Voyager ports for the December 6 , 2019 sailing. Thanks

A complicated question but I'll try to help.  First, have you signed in on the Regent website (rssc.com) and add your cruise (first sign up for "My Booking").  Depending upon your suite category, excursions may or may not be available for booking.  Prices for your cruise will not appear under "My Account" until excursions are available for booking.  However, if you go to your cruise under "Find a Cruise", you can see them.

I looked up your cruise and clicked on Bangkok.  Then I selected excursions for that port and clicked on "Regent Choice" excursions.  This is what came up https://www.rssc.com/cruises/VOY191206A/activities/regent-choice-plus-free/day-5. You can also see "Free Excursions).

Hopefully you will see several Regent Choice excursions with their prices.  Please be aware that there is no guarantee that there will not be changes between now and when they are available for booking.

In my opinion, it is important to keep track of dates on the Regent website so that you don't miss anything.  Dining reservations will become available prior to your cruise and it is important to book them online.  Otherwise, you may not get the day, time or table size that you desire.

Think that this is enough information and hopefully it makes sense.  Let me know if you need further clarification!:classic_smile:

16 hours ago, thinkin said:

Any advise/ input  is welcomed regarding the Regent Seven Seas Voyager ports for the December 6 , 2019 sailing. Thanks

It would help if you listed your ports since we don't all have the memorized nor want to look them up.

There's lots to see in Bangkok, my personal favourites were the Grand Palace and the temple (Wats) complex around it.  Also loved Wat Arun.  A boatride through the canals can be really interesting; a walking tour of Chinatown is good too, although not sure how that would work with a larger group. 

18 hours ago, thinkin said:

Are you just doing Singapore to Singapore or the longer cruise, Singapore to Sydney?

Are you spending some time in Singapore?

You may find this blog of our March cruise of some use as it called at some of the same ports as your sailing, albeit on a different Regent ship.

Hope you have a fabulous cruise in Asia, one of our favourite parts of the world 😎

23 hours ago, thinkin said:

We're also on the December 6th Singapore to Singapore  cruise, as well as the next cruise, Singapore to Sydney on Voyager. We already have booked all of our excursions. We decided to splurge and do the overnight in Bangkok since it included what we wanted to see in Bangkok and didn't require a very long bus ride each way on the same day.

On 6/16/2019 at 8:44 PM, thinkin said:

And yet another Regent cruiser from South Carolina...must be something in the water!   :classic_smile:

Sorry, though, can't help you as we haven't ventured that far east (or west, I guess, depending on your direction of travel).  I'm sure if you searched older threads you'd find a wealth of information, though.  Have fun!!

20 hours ago, SWFLAOK said:

We're also on the December 6th Singapore to Singapore  cruise, as well as the next cruise, Singapore to Sydney on Voyager. We already have booked all of our excursions. We decided to splurge and do the overnight in Bangkok since it included what we wanted to see in Bangkok and didn't require a very long bus ride each way on the same day.

Thanks for the information.