Ever have awful Table mates?

There really is no getting around it. We may be strong, kind, honest and sincere, we may say your prayers, we may meditate but nothing can truly stop us from having to encounter bad or rude people.  Never stop being a good person because of bad people who are rude and have no manners.  Life goes on with or without them.  

I have to say though, those mentioned at some point in the thread that started praying and grabbing hold of others hands around the table, are definitely ones I would have to avoid.

I can handle most things, but people forcing their religious beliefs onto me is unacceptable.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, DarrenM said:

I have to say though, those mentioned at some point in the thread that started praying and grabbing hold of others hands around the table, are definitely ones I would have to avoid.

I can handle most things, but people forcing their religious beliefs onto me is unacceptable.

Eek!  I'm not Christian, but I've visited churches, because I appreciate their architectural beauty.  And yet, I draw the line at saying grace.  If someone pushed that on me, I'd ask to be reseated.  For all I know, I might start finding those proselytization tracts in my cabin mailbox.  If anything, I feel more compelled to thank the line cooks and the waiters than to say grace.

38 minutes ago, DarrenM said:

To be fair you could be doing almost anything with sign language. You might tell us its grace but you might be saying you hope we all get salmonella.

I can't understand you.  Can you say that again in sign language???