Accuracy of menus and daily activities in the RCL App

I sail on Indy of the Seas on 29th June. In the RCL App it shows menus for the first 5 days for the MDR but for the remaining 9 days it says 'Venue closed'. For the menu's it does show are they accurate, and if not once on board will they show the actual menu?

Similarly is what it is showing in the Daily Planner for activities realistic or will it be different once on board?

At this point, do not trust the app.  There were many errors for our May  Harmony cruise.  You can use the app  to get an idea, but you are better off making sure you check the Compass. 

As for the meals, they will likely be posted on an interactive board outside of the  dining room.

M  

My wife and I were on the Navigator last week (6/10-14).  The activities in the app were accurate; at least all of the ones we attended.  However, there were several errors in the specialty restaurant menus.  We had the Unlimited Dining package so we never visited the MDR but I would be surprised if the MDR menus were correct, considering that the specialty menus were not.  It should be a lot easier to get the specialty menus right (which rarely change) than to get the MDR menus right (which change daily).

We found, just like the website, there was something wrong at least once a day in the ap, whether it be a venue incorrectly listed, the time of an event got changed, or food not available.  The worst was a coffee venue on Deck 12 that didn't actually exist and I went looking for coffee at 5 in the morning when I should have just gone to the CL

On 6/17/2019 at 3:28 PM, smokey01 said:

I sail on Indy of the Seas on 29th June. In the RCL App it shows menus for the first 5 days for the MDR but for the remaining 9 days it says 'Venue closed'. For the menu's it does show are they accurate, and if not once on board will they show the actual menu?

Similarly is what it is showing in the Daily Planner for activities realistic or will it be different once on board?

We are just back from OOTS.

The RCI app for that cruise for dining room menus shows and activities was 100% correct and we found it most helpful.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:28 PM, smokey01 said:

I am also on this sailing and wondering the exact same thing. 

We were on the Indy in April.  Loved the ship!  We used the app a lot on the first two days and found it to be accurate and helpful.  Then something happened and it be came spotty, as in, not very dependable.  We ended up going down and looking at the menu boards outside the dining room.  I don’t know if they are connected or not, but the Voom was pitiful.  We had hours of nothing and then service for a few minutes and then hours with no service.  DH says he may not buy again.