Regal Princess - Looking For a Video Link

ronandannette

It's apparently been too long since I've been active on CC because I just cannot get the hang of this new format.  The other day I found a link to a youtube series called The Cruise, featuring the Regal Princess.  I only got one episode in before closing my browser and now I cannot for the life of me find that link again.  Anyone who could post it or point me to the post where I originally found it would have my gratitude!

TIA

36 minutes ago, ronandannette said:

It's apparently been too long since I've been active on CC because I just cannot get the hang of this new format.  The other day I found a link to a youtube series called The Cruise, featuring the Regal Princess.  I only got one episode in before closing my browser and now I cannot for the life of me find that link again.  Anyone who could post it or point me to the post where I originally found it would have my gratitude!

TIA

Plenty of reviews on You Tube.

1 hour ago, ronandannette said:

Thanks but it's not an individual review I'm looking for.  It was a documentary series provided by ITV in Britain. 

If you Google ITV's Youtube Channel, you should be able to find them all listed. I'm seeing 18 episodes currently posted, though I think they are a few years old.  Very interesting series.

5 hours ago, lx200gps said:

If you Google ITV's Youtube Channel, you should be able to find them all listed. I'm seeing 18 episodes currently posted, though I think they are a few years old.  Very interesting series.

Thanks - would you be kind enough to cut-and-paste the link?  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but all I can find is the first episode and then random other episodes from other seasons. 

9 minutes ago, ronandannette said:

Thanks - would you be kind enough to cut-and-paste the link?  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but all I can find is the first episode and then random other episodes from other seasons. 

This should work. Keep in mind that they haven't posted all episodes, some seem to be missing

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIOVd9Uol925seb8CJDgw6J85ASScWfUK

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

This should work. Keep in mind that they haven't posted all episodes, some seem to be missing

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIOVd9Uol925seb8CJDgw6J85ASScWfUK

Tha's exactly the link I was looking for - thank you.  This will be our 2nd Princess cruise and looking at this is very informative!

By any chance would you have any personal experience on the Regal?  I've got a couple of specific questions, such as what is the pool area right at the bow you can see from the aerial shots in the videos?  I don't see it on the deck plans anywhere. 

Edited by ronandannette

10 minutes ago, tawlaw1526 said:

I am pretty sure that is a CREW ONLY pool and that is why you don’t see it on the deck plans.  Maybe others will chime in if I’m wrong.   

Quite correct, it's a crew only area

8 hours ago, ronandannette said:

Tha's exactly the link I was looking for - thank you.  This will be our 2nd Princess cruise and looking at this is very informative!

By any chance would you have any personal experience on the Regal?  I've got a couple of specific questions, such as what is the pool area right at the bow you can see from the aerial shots in the videos?  I don't see it on the deck plans anywhere. 

We've been on her three times (and back again this November), and on her sister the Royal three times as well. We LOVE this class of ship ;o)

45 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

lx200gps;  are you booked on Sky Princess;  I figure since you like the Regal and Royal;  you may have booked the Sky

Absolutely. We are currently booked on the Sky for next April, and the Enchanted for Feb 2021 ;o)