Harmony Coastal Kitchen and Suite Lounge

11 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Ok.  I figured that out. But do you realize that you asked about the "Chef's Kitchen"?  There is no such thing.  Thus my initial confusion.

I was tired last night but other posters have answered my question.

13 hours ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

Anyone been in the Harmony since it moved to PC?

Do they have the filet in CK the first night?  Does the SL have list the dinners for the week for CK and the main dining room?

This doesn't really answer your question. But on the Allure May 19th sailing they had the Filet on the last night. When we are sailing with friends (D+) we only eat in the CK once a trip. Specifically for the filet. 

I would advise you to check the menu before making reservations.

2 minutes ago, rt1092 said:

This doesn't really answer your question. But on the Allure May 19th sailing they had the Filet on the last night. When we are sailing with friends (D+) we only eat in the CK once a trip. Specifically for the filet. 

Thanks.  

1 hour ago, rt1092 said:

Same night for our May 12, 2019 Allure sailing.

16 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I believe it's in the Solarium 

Really?...seems like another odd place for it.  Everyone dressed up to enjoy the steamy atmosphere of the solarium?  😮  

I thought the location of Chef's Table on Oasis in CK/SL area was a terrible plan.  Did not look like it felt special, love the location they do for Chef's on Radiance class in that nice private room off the lounge on deck six aft though.  🙂 

Edited by island lady

6 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Good to hear.  Will that only be on the app for people in Suites or people in JSs also?

We are in a JS on Harmony in Sep. The CK menu (along with all the other info) popped up on the app a couple of weeks ago.

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Really?...seems like another odd place for it.  Everyone dressed up to enjoy the steamy atmosphere of the solarium?  😮  

I thought the location of Chef's Table on Oasis in CK/SL area was a terrible plan.  Did not look like it felt special, love the location they do for Chef's on Radiance class in that nice private room off the lounge on deck six aft though.  🙂 

I don’t  find the solarium café steamy at all. 

And, in the evening, the solarium cafe has a completely different atmosphere than during the day.  Low lights, electric  candles on the table, placemats etc.   Not steamy at all, in fact I often have to bring a wrap.

Chef’s table is  located in a  portion of the solarium café on Harmony. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

4 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

We are in a JS on Harmony in Sep. The CK menu (along with all the other info) popped up on the app a couple of weeks ago.

From pictures and videos, it looks like the JS on HM is very different.  Particularly the vanity area --  Does the mirror light up?    

Our JS is 11636 on the angle leading up to hump so I hope the balcony is a little bigger (same room has a larger balcony on OA).  

50 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

From pictures and videos, it looks like the JS on HM is very different.  Particularly the vanity area --  Does the mirror light up?    

Our JS is 11636 on the angle leading up to hump so I hope the balcony is a little bigger (same room has a larger balcony on OA).  

Those Harmony mirrors make your eyes look creepy. 😱

20190620_184512.jpg.f20b05b563dc25fc668f1014eb2e76d5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SherriZ366 said:

We've only been on Oasis. Once in a JS and once in a GS.  Our Harmony JS is on the hump, just like it was on Oasis. We loved the larger balcony. I hope we have a lounger on the balcony. From the pics I've seen, it does look like the vanity mirror lights up. That could be a good thing or a bad thing. Lol. 😨

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Those Harmony mirrors make your eyes look creepy. 😱

20190620_184512.jpg.f20b05b563dc25fc668f1014eb2e76d5.jpg

I guess that means the mirror lights up.  

Sounds like a picky question but the vanity area on other ships is dark without the light over the mirror and vanity.  

43 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

I guess that means the mirror lights up.  

Sounds like a picky question but the vanity area on other ships is dark without the light over the mirror and vanity.  

This was an OV with large balcony. Have not stayed in a Harmony JS 

5 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Cabin styles are different on Harmony from the Oasis and Allure.  There was a new design introduced with Quantum class, and this design is used on Harmony and Symphony.

5 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Yes, there are actually two lights on the mirror.  Around the back and the inner ring.

Harmony of the Seas - Category J3 - Cabin # 6640

4 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Yes, there are actually two lights on the mirror.  Around the back and the inner ring.

Harmony of the Seas - Category J3 - Cabin # 6640

Desk area looks just like an ordinary balcony cabin. Bit of a downgrade from older JS's

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

I just saw a video of Coastal Kitchen on the HM and it looks like they have that bench seating in part of it like they have in MTD where all the tables are very close together.

Yes, there was bench seating, but on our May harmony, they often used the bench seating for parties of six or eight.   

M

• Like 1

3 hours ago, molly361 said:

I just saw a video of Coastal Kitchen on the HM and it looks like they have that bench seating in part of it like they have in MTD where all the tables are very close together.

Oasis has that as well