Harmony Coastal Kitchen and Suite Lounge

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I liked Rory's from the President's cruise.  Downside to ours is that it's on Deck 7. 😱

Keep watching...I have changed cabin locations on many occasions...especially see them "suddenly pop up" just after final payment.  Last Oasis cruise I had one of the dreaded connecting GS cabins on deck 8...was able to snag non-connecting to deck 11 after final was posted.  🙂  

Something I noticed vastly different...Harmony did away with most (if not all?) of those multiple connecting GS cabins that Oasis had.  

Edited by island lady

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Well try one out in August.  I'm surprised they didnt do the rotating TV like they have in the OVP suites. 

Oasis/Allure/ had a TV on balcony wall that would swivel. (GS). I think Serenade/Brilliance had a TV on an end table. Don’t recall and can’t find any pictures for Freedom/Enchantment/MJ GS except for some really cool towel animals. 

3 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Oasis/Allure/ had a TV on balcony wall that would swivel. (GS). I think Serenade/Brilliance had a TV on an end table. Don’t recall and can’t find any pictures for Freedom/Enchantment/MJ GS except for some really cool towel animals. 

Yes, the outside wall TV on the older Oasis GS's swivels a bit. But on the new OVP's they use a wall similar to the Harmony GS, and one TV swivels 180 degrees to replicate the two TV's in the GS you saw

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I liked Rory's from the President's cruise.  Downside to ours is that it's on Deck 7. 😱

We were on Deck 8 HOTS in April 18. Deck 8 was nice, easy to run out and get a beer unless of course you get them to stock the refrigerator for you. 

A2797F61-B43A-4732-AEAD-C1CCEE644F00.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

We were on Deck 8 HOTS in April 18. Deck 8 was nice, easy to run out and get a beer unless of course you get them to stock the refrigerator for you. 

A2797F61-B43A-4732-AEAD-C1CCEE644F00.jpeg

Harmony?  Is the GS fridge by the closet?

4 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Make sure you make your CK reservations in advance as soon as you get your letter from Concierge. Beware, September the P’s begin to swarm. 

Can Ps make advance reservations for CK or do they have to make them once they are on the ship.  

One thing I found for 7 nights out of Port Canaveral is that early seating is hot.  It is easier to get a CK table around 8 PM than at 5:30 PM or 6 PM.  

29 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Make sure you make your CK reservations in advance as soon as you get your letter from Concierge. Beware, September the P’s begin to swarm. 

We're on twice in August 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

Can Ps make advance reservations for CK or do they have to make them once they are on the ship.  

One thing I found for 7 nights out of Port Canaveral is that early seating is hot.  It is easier to get a CK table around 8 PM than at 5:30 PM or 6 PM.  

Probably depends how connected they are.😇

Heck, in January, the CK manager made our reservations for us when he saw our name on the manifest. 😎

Yes, early seating very popular.  We go around 6pm

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Probably depends how connected they are.😇

Heck, in January, the CK manager made our reservations for us when he saw our name on the manifest. 😎

Yes, early seating very popular.  We go around 6pm

Hope late seating stays unpopular -- 🤣

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Why so late?

Do you eat at 9pm at home?

7 PM at home but 8 PM when we go out to dinner.  Second Seating on HM is 8 PM as it was on OA (we liked that better than 8:30 PM on MA last month).   Onboard ship we like to take our time getting ready and then meet friends in the DL for a drink around 7.  

Edited by SherriZ366

1 minute ago, SherriZ366 said:

7 PM at home but 8 PM when we go out to dinner.  Second Seating on HM is 8 PM as it was on OA (we liked that better than 8:30 PM on MA last month).   Onboard ship we like to take our time getting ready and then meet friends in the DL for a drink around 7.  

Laura would eat at 5:30 if she had her way. 

She had to take 8pm once last year in CK. She never went. That's probably why the manager gave us that 6pm slot prior to boarding in January 

• Like 1

I have a comped cruise in September on the Harmony. So what category does that put me in. Not only am I not paying for a suite but I'm not paying for the cruise. I'm also taking my Oasis make up cruise on the Harmony in October. Another freebie. Oh well, see you in SL/CK. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Retired LEO said:

I have a comped cruise in September on the Harmony. So what category does that put me in. Not only am I not paying for a suite but I'm not paying for the cruise. I'm also taking my Oasis make up cruise on the Harmony in October. Another freebie. Oh well, see you in SL/CK. 

Laura has around 6 freebies still this year.

Mariner twice

Empress

Freedom

Harmony

Symphony 

And she's taken 2

Oasis twice

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Laura has around 6 freebies still this year.

Mariner twice

Empress

Freedom

Harmony

Symphony 

And she's taken 2

Oasis twice

12 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Laura would eat at 5:30 if she had her way. 

She had to take 8pm once last year in CK. She never went. That's probably why the manager gave us that 6pm slot prior to boarding in January  -- I think Laura is typical of a lot of the cruisers out of Port C.  A majority prefer dining early dining times.  

5 hours ago, molly361 said:

I didn't realize that early seating on the HM is 5pm.  I guess that means that CK opens at 5pm for dinner as well?

I meant Traditional Early Seating on HM is 5:30 PM but My Time opens at 5 or 4:30 PM.  

4 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

I meant Traditional Early Seating on HM is 5:30 PM but My Time opens at 5 or 4:30 PM.  

I just looked at a cruise compass from last month and it says early seating at 5pm which is also what my booking invoice says.