Harmony Coastal Kitchen and Suite Lounge

52 minutes ago, STANMELB said:

I agree. We have eaten at the same time, 6:30 PM, on our last 26 Oasis Class cruises. Only a few times did we have to wait a few minutes to be seated. This was because we wanted near a window. We never arrived in the Suite Lounge before 5:30 PM and usually found seating at the bar. In the afternoon the Suite Lounge was never crowded.

I can certainly vouch for that!  And we enjoyed your company at dinner on many occasions!  Same thing, showed up in the SL around 5:30 after first seating started, enjoyed our seats at the bar, and were called over by the host at 6:30 for CK dinner...never a problem on any of the Oasis cruises.  🙂 

12 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I thought they made you curry dishes from scratch that were delicious? I’m guessing it was the regular menu items that you found mediocre.

I think if you look now there is no indication/signage of the VCL existing in the past on Oasis or Allure.  There most definitely is none on Symphony or Harmony. 

You're so kind to remind me.  Chef Henry made us special meals because we know him from prior cruises and those were very good.  The regular CK menu items for the most part sucked.  

• Like 1