OBC move to another stateroom

I think I know the answer already but wanted to try. I have two rooms booked with my wife and I in one and our two children in adjoining. Each room has an OBC. I want to get the drink package prior to sailing and use the OBC from both rooms for that. First phone call was told that there is no way to move the OBC. I fgured I would come here first asking if this is possible prior to going back to someone reading from a script on the support line.

Should I continue to go after this or just use the one OBC from our room for drinks and the OBC from the second room for excursions or something.... Is it worth the phone call yoga?

Thanks for your responses... Happy Cruising!!

You can move the OBC once onboard, but I know of no way to move promo OBC pre-cruise. If the OBC is from VIsa Points redemption, that can be applied to any booking (even multiple redemptions) pre-cruise.

1 minute ago, mmn531 said:

Thanks, this was from a special booking on the ship last cruise. I want to use the OBC now to get the sale price. Probably making a mountain out of a mole hill 🙂

No problem, I just don't know how you could move that kind of OBC pre-cruise.

3 hours ago, mmn531 said:

I think I know the answer already but wanted to try. I have two rooms booked with my wife and I in one and our two children in adjoining. Each room has an OBC. I want to get the drink package prior to sailing and use the OBC from both rooms for that. First phone call was told that there is no way to move the OBC. I fgured I would come here first asking if this is possible prior to going back to someone reading from a script on the support line.

Should I continue to go after this or just use the one OBC from our room for drinks and the OBC from the second room for excursions or something.... Is it worth the phone call yoga?

Thanks for your responses... Happy Cruising!!

Forget it. The OBC in the other cabin doesn't belong to you even though you are paying for it

5 hours ago, brillohead said:

Why not just put your spouse in the other room and one kid in your room, then just switch it once on board?  That way you can use the OBC from each room to purchase each drink package now.

That arrangement would also remove the requirement that both adults purchase the Deluxe package.