2021 Itineraries

cruiser 101

May 2021 through April 2022 sailings will start to be released in December of this year (usually Alaska and  Europe are first announced) and then trickle out slowly through about Late May/Early June of 2020.  I would look for a longer cruise like the 51 day Tales of South Pacific  to be released more in mid/late Spring of 2020.

Bear in mind HAL does not always do these longer cruises every year - for example there is no 51 day Tales of South Pacific in Fall of 2020, instead the Amsterdam is doing the Grand Africa voyage and Rotterdam will offer (2) 32 day Hawaii, Tahiti and Marquesas sailings in fall 2020/spring 2021 as well as a 32 day Incan Empire sailing in January 2021, all round trip San Diego

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

If it helps, the 2019 51-day Tales of the South Pacific was released some time late Jan-Feb 2018.  I only found out about the 2019 by looking up cruises departing from San Diego and I booked it on 18 Feb 18.  That cruise was on my bucket list.

• Like 1

What about fall 2020 Pacific Coastal cruises? When I check on the website, they only list those for this fall (2019) and next spring (2020). Thinking of trying a Pacific Coastal autumn re-po, for our first HAL cruise, next year.😎

• Like 2