Print return flight Boarding Pass?

cadreamer

This is really looking ahead but I am wondering if I will be able to print the boarding passes for my return flight after the cruise. It is with EZ Air. I see I can check in online with electronic boarding pass on phone but would rather print if possible. Thanks. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cadreamer said:

This is really looking ahead but I am wondering if I will be able to print the boarding passes for my return flight after the cruise. It is with EZ Air. I see I can check in online with electronic boarding pass on phone but would rather print if possible. Thanks. 

Yes you can at the internet cafe beginning 24 hrs prior to flight  departure time. I've done it several times. 

21 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Another option would be to check-in online & get a printed boarding pass at the airport before going through security to board your flight.

This is what we do, or just use the airline app to check in and then you have an electronic boarding pass.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

This is what we do, or just use the airline app to check in and then you have an electronic boarding pass.

And whether checking bags or not, the airport kiosks will provide a printed copy. 🙂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, skynight said:

Yes, the internet cafe used to charge 50 cents per page.

So far I've never been charged for printing boarding passes at internet cafe. Most recent time I did it was May 29.

Edited by 1965

1 hour ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Free internet time?

We get free internet minutes for being platinum. Totally didn't think about having to pay for copies if you don't have free minutes or an internet plan. Sorry about the misinformation. I need to think before I write.

• Like 1

One other option for those without internet plans (or no time left) is to ask someone in the internet lounge for three or four minutes usage of their time for you to sign in and print your pass.  Most folks are nice enough to help out those in need. 

7 hours ago, skynight said:

Yes, the internet cafe used to charge 50 cents per page.

It was free on the Caribbean Princess in January. I had plenty of free minutes left so I even helped 2 other passengers print theirs out. 

Tony

You CAN print it out in the Internet Cafe 24 hours in advance, but our experience is it takes anywhere from 10 minutes up to an hour to do so because of sloooow internet access..   We had one couple that tried this, took ages to get to the airline internet site and their reservation, then found out that they were out of the 24 hour window because the ship was still in a different time zone.

We've never had any wait to print out passes at the airport kiosks.  We will check in the night before using internet from our cabin. 

Don't wait until the morning of debarkation because sometimes Princess disables internet access by then.

Edited by Times Prince

We sailed Caribbean Princess in February.  The internet cafe does not charge a fee or internet minutes to print boarding passes or your stateroom folio.  I  did both in February and was not charged anything.  

• Like 1