Does anyone know how many electrical outlets and USB ports on Jewel

Burry

Hi, I am trying to figure out if I should take a power strip (no surge protector, right) for our cruise. I heard there are USB ports by the lamps and at the desk. And maybe an European plug (I do have an adapter I could bring.) I think we just need to charge our phones and a camera.

Just off the JEWEL in June in a porthole cabin.  Each bed lamp has a USB port in it.  There are also one US plug and one Euro plug on the desk. Under the television is another small "desk" area and there is another US plug there.  My friend and I managed to charge our camera batteries and cell phones with no problem.   I also brought an adapter but never needed to use it.

Jewel  Feb 2018,   two bedroom suite  SC

As I recall there is one usable outlet in master bath on vanity, we used it with a power bar for multiple electronics.

There is one outlet in second bedroom just outside the bathroom.  not real convient but doable if you want to curl your hair or charge electronics or shave.  I do not recall any outlet in the bathroom. 

there are several plugs with non USA outlets but we did not have converters so we did not use them

Out let is on vanity on picture one and on the wall in picture two  wish I paid more attention. 

try U tube the have good views of the cabins

DSC06864.JPG

DSC07805.JPG

DSC07190.JPG