Cruise Critic Community
chester3

Symphony questions about luggage and WOW bands

We will be sailing on Symphony of the Seas in September and I am just wondering if they have luggage valet service? We are flying American Airlines home. Also do they use the WOW bands on Symphony? We have sailed all of the prior Oasis class ships and we take our bands with us and they exchange then for ones that work on that ship.

Thanks for the help.

Just now, chester3 said:

Also do they use the WOW bands on Symphony?

Yes.

2 minutes ago, chester3 said:

We will be sailing on Symphony of the Seas in September and I am just wondering if they have luggage valet service? We are flying American Airlines home. Also do they use the WOW bands on Symphony? We have sailed all of the prior Oasis class ships and we take our bands with us and they exchange then for ones that work on that ship.

Thanks for the help.

So far, no Luggage Valet for Symphony.

Am I the only one who has trouble reading the op’s font?

1 minute ago, fdthird said:

Some fonts/colors don't read well, especially on mobile devices.

3 minutes ago, fdthird said:

Nope.

Thank you for the rapid responses. Helps in the planning. I have used this font and color for as long as I can remember without an issue.

OP.. your font and light color make you posts  difficult to read. Is there anyway you can change it for future posts? Thank you very much

m

I am sorry that you are having issues with my choices but perhaps your concerns are better served by referring them to the people that run Cruise Critic. They offer the choices and I choose to use them. I'm not going to change them. As I state, this is the first time the issue has been addressed since I have been posting in 2002. If it helps however, I did increase the size. Again thanks for the helpful responses to my actual questions.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, chester3 said:

I'm not going to change them.

Just realize that if some can't read your posts,  you won't get info from them. The font issue is somewhat new since CC "upgraded" their web site and many  more folks access the site via mobile devices (main issue with reading the font).

Edited by Biker19

I had to enlarge it greatly to read it.  If I were not also booked onSymphony, I would not have bothered trying to read it.

This will be my final response in this discussion. I asked two questions (cruise related) and got two positive responses. I got seven attacks on my choice of color and font. I have a friend that cruises yearly and comes home and tells me about every little thing that was wrong about the cruise so I asked why after 15years he continues to cruise and alas he has no real answer. I am a very positive person and do not choose to associate with those who spend their time trying to find what is wrong with everything. I always sign up for the Meet and Mingle party on board to help get the minimum 25 needed. I never attend. I cruise to enjoy myself and meet and surround myself with like minded people. So once again, a big thanks to the two people who provided positive responses to my cruise questions and may all others find more positive things to occupy their time.😁

1 minute ago, chester3 said:

This will be my final response in this discussion. I asked two questions (cruise related) and got two positive responses. I got seven attacks on my choice of color and font. I have a friend that cruises yearly and comes home and tells me about every little thing that was wrong about the cruise so I asked why after 15years he continues to cruise and alas he has no real answer. I am a very positive person and do not choose to associate with those who spend their time trying to find what is wrong with everything. I always sign up for the Meet and Mingle party on board to help get the minimum 25 needed. I never attend. I cruise to enjoy myself and meet and surround myself with like minded people. So once again, a big thanks to the two people who provided positive responses to my cruise questions and may all others find more positive things to occupy their time.😁

Like anything else, it depends on your point of view.

I would characterize the comments about font/color as helpful, allowing more people to read and react to your posts. 

I only asked if I was the only one having trouble reading the font.  Never said anything about YOU, but then, that’s the world we live in.  Enjoy your font!  

13 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Like anything else, it depends on your point of view.

I would characterize the comments about font/color as helpful, allowing more people to read and react to your posts. 

10 minutes ago, fdthird said:

I only asked if I was the only one having trouble reading the font.  Never said anything about YOU, but then, that’s the world we live in.  Enjoy your font!  

The font,  the size and the color you have chosen to use is almost impossible to read. No one is attacking you, simply commenting that it is difficult to read your questions and comments. 

M

2 hours ago, chester3 said:

Thanks for the help.

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Yes.

Great question on WOW Bands.  Reminds me to have DW pull ours out from Oasis cruise when we go on the Symphony.   Chester3, like your color. font is ok too.  But I'm reading it off a PC not my mobile.

1 hour ago, crewsweeper said:

Reminds me to have DW pull ours out from Oasis cruise when we go on the Symphony.   

Oasis doesn't use WOW bands.

Wow Chester!!!  no one is attacking you but don't be surprised if people scroll on by your posts in the future because they can't read them.    Cruise critic also gives you the ability to type in white font - doesn't make it a good idea either.    As others have said, "enjoy your font".

What exactly is a "WOW" band?

1 hour ago, Queen of Oakville said:

Wow Chester!!!  no one is attacking you but don't be surprised if people scroll on by your posts in the future because they can't read them.    Cruise critic also gives you the ability to type in white font - doesn't make it a good idea either.    As others have said, "enjoy your font".

What exactly is a "WOW" band?

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-royal-caribbean-wow-bands