Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
chester3

Symphony questions about luggage and WOW bands

Recommended Posts

We will be sailing on Symphony of the Seas in September and I am just wondering if they have luggage valet service? We are flying American Airlines home. Also do they use the WOW bands on Symphony? We have sailed all of the prior Oasis class ships and we take our bands with us and they exchange then for ones that work on that ship.

Thanks for the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chester3 said:

 Also do they use the WOW bands on Symphony?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chester3 said:

We will be sailing on Symphony of the Seas in September and I am just wondering if they have luggage valet service? We are flying American Airlines home. Also do they use the WOW bands on Symphony? We have sailed all of the prior Oasis class ships and we take our bands with us and they exchange then for ones that work on that ship.

Thanks for the help.

 

So far, no Luggage Valet for Symphony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one who has trouble reading the op’s font?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fdthird said:

Am I the only one who has trouble reading the op’s font?

Some fonts/colors don't read well, especially on mobile devices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fdthird said:

Am I the only one who has trouble reading the op’s font?

 

Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the rapid responses. Helps in the planning. I have used this font and color for as long as I can remember without an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OP.. your font and light color make you posts  difficult to read. Is there anyway you can change it for future posts? Thank you very much

 

m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sorry that you are having issues with my choices but perhaps your concerns are better served by referring them to the people that run Cruise Critic. They offer the choices and I choose to use them. I'm not going to change them. As I state, this is the first time the issue has been addressed since I have been posting in 2002. If it helps however, I did increase the size. Again thanks for the helpful responses to my actual questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, chester3 said:

 I'm not going to change them.

Just realize that if some can't read your posts,  you won't get info from them. The font issue is somewhat new since CC "upgraded" their web site and many  more folks access the site via mobile devices (main issue with reading the font).

Edited by Biker19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to enlarge it greatly to read it.  If I were not also booked onSymphony, I would not have bothered trying to read it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be my final response in this discussion. I asked two questions (cruise related) and got two positive responses. I got seven attacks on my choice of color and font. I have a friend that cruises yearly and comes home and tells me about every little thing that was wrong about the cruise so I asked why after 15years he continues to cruise and alas he has no real answer. I am a very positive person and do not choose to associate with those who spend their time trying to find what is wrong with everything. I always sign up for the Meet and Mingle party on board to help get the minimum 25 needed. I never attend. I cruise to enjoy myself and meet and surround myself with like minded people. So once again, a big thanks to the two people who provided positive responses to my cruise questions and may all others find more positive things to occupy their time.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chester3 said:

This will be my final response in this discussion. I asked two questions (cruise related) and got two positive responses. I got seven attacks on my choice of color and font. I have a friend that cruises yearly and comes home and tells me about every little thing that was wrong about the cruise so I asked why after 15years he continues to cruise and alas he has no real answer. I am a very positive person and do not choose to associate with those who spend their time trying to find what is wrong with everything. I always sign up for the Meet and Mingle party on board to help get the minimum 25 needed. I never attend. I cruise to enjoy myself and meet and surround myself with like minded people. So once again, a big thanks to the two people who provided positive responses to my cruise questions and may all others find more positive things to occupy their time.😁

 

Like anything else, it depends on your point of view.

 

I would characterize the comments about font/color as helpful, allowing more people to read and react to your posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only asked if I was the only one having trouble reading the font.  Never said anything about YOU, but then, that’s the world we live in.  Enjoy your font!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

 

Like anything else, it depends on your point of view.

 

I would characterize the comments about font/color as helpful, allowing more people to read and react to your posts. 

 

10 minutes ago, fdthird said:

I only asked if I was the only one having trouble reading the font.  Never said anything about YOU, but then, that’s the world we live in.  Enjoy your font!  

 

 The font,  the size and the color you have chosen to use is almost impossible to read. No one is attacking you, simply commenting that it is difficult to read your questions and comments. 

 

 

 

M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chester3 said:

We will be sailing on Symphony of the Seas in September and I am just wondering if they have luggage valet service? We are flying American Airlines home. Also do they use the WOW bands on Symphony? We have sailed all of the prior Oasis class ships and we take our bands with us and they exchange then for ones that work on that ship.

Thanks for the help.

 

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Yes.

 Great question on WOW Bands.  Reminds me to have DW pull ours out from Oasis cruise when we go on the Symphony.   Chester3, like your color. font is ok too.  But I'm reading it off a PC not my mobile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crewsweeper said:

Reminds me to have DW pull ours out from Oasis cruise when we go on the Symphony.   

Oasis doesn't use WOW bands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow Chester!!!  no one is attacking you but don't be surprised if people scroll on by your posts in the future because they can't read them.    Cruise critic also gives you the ability to type in white font - doesn't make it a good idea either.    As others have said, "enjoy your font".

 

 

What exactly is a "WOW" band?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Queen of Oakville said:

Wow Chester!!!  no one is attacking you but don't be surprised if people scroll on by your posts in the future because they can't read them.    Cruise critic also gives you the ability to type in white font - doesn't make it a good idea either.    As others have said, "enjoy your font".

 

 

What exactly is a "WOW" band?

 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-royal-caribbean-wow-bands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A with the Coral Expeditions Team
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...