AARP Discontinuing Rewards for Good

On 6/26/2019 at 9:18 PM, jbethel11 said:

As others have mentioned earlier, you can always sign up for the free UPS service which allows you to change your delivery address to the local UPS Store. 

The only problem with this is that the company that sends the cards out never emails a tracking number.  According to the AARP community forum people that will change under the new program.

16 hours ago, M4Travels said:

I ordered 5 $500 cards this morning and had a slight problem getting things to work correctly but then remembered that someone else mentioned only ordering two cards at a time.  I placed three orders, two with two cards and the third with one.  Went quite smoothly after I changed the quantity per order.

That was it.  Only 2 at a time.  Thanks!

• Like 1

For those that said they can't find anything online about it, it's on the main banner/header of the current Rewards site.  A click on that banner brings you to the same page that was posted in the link above.
I guess what I don't see though is anything that says in what way the program is changing that would impact the ability to purchase the cards in the future.  Hopefully it's just a different earning process or redemption scale with the same items in the catalog!