Live: Harmony of the Seas 6/23 Queens on the High Seas Summer Extravaganza!

3 hours ago, mickeygirl78 said:

Did you take a picture of the Jamies dinner menu by any chance? The one I’m seeing on Royals site under my cruise planner lists a ribeye but I see in your review a filet. Was curious to see the actual menu on Harmony.

I completely forgot to!  But don't fret...my best friend is currently on with his wife, and they have promised to get one and send it to me. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cruisinfromtampa said:

I completely forgot to!  But don't fret...my best friend is currently on with his wife, and they have promised to get one and send it to me. 

I appreciate it! I’m doing the unlimited dining on harmony in October, I’m very excited for all the food.

On 6/23/2019 at 6:16 PM, wendyam76 said:

Hope you have a fantastic cruise! We also have the UDP for our Oct 13th Harmony Cruise. Interested to see if you tried to get lunch today using it? Or if Johnny Rockets is included - a lot of conflicting reports. And I SO understand about meeting students - I teach in Scotland but meet students everywhere, including the Japanese Tea Gardens in San Francisco! 

Wendy

We did not try to use it for lunch on embarkation day.  We did eat at JR, but they may have used our free meal for staying in a BW Balcony.

I once ran into a student on a wall in the middle of China...and it wasn't "that" wall.  They're everywhere!

29 minutes ago, cruisinfromtampa said:

We did not try to use it for lunch on embarkation day.  We did eat at JR, but they may have used our free meal for staying in a BW Balcony.

I once ran into a student on a wall in the middle of China...and it wasn't "that" wall.  They're everywhere!

Oh that is so funny about the “wall”! Thank you again for your review - so helpful! 

Wendy

On 6/25/2019 at 2:31 PM, dunedinmaiden said:

Up, Up & Away Balloon Ride - if I'm not being rude, would you mind telling us what you paid?  I'm watching it on our cruise planner and the pricing has been quite erratic.  For instance, I may be willing to pay $47 but not $87 per person.  Some people have posted getting it for $28.99.

BTW, it looks like we're neighbors - Tampa and Dunedin, FL!

We paid $58.99/person.  While it still wasn't cheap, and I wouldn't pay it again for just the 2 of us, I'm ok with the cost for the experience.  The views were incredible.

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, red-dragon said:

I created a similar spreadsheet in excel for our first Oasis cruise.  Some people thought I was nuts or OCD, but it worked for us and kept us super organized!  Mine was in 15 minute increments 🤣

I've never understood why people get so pressed over someone else's planning tools. 

15 minute increments is detailed!

• Thanks 1