OASIS SHOW RESERVATIONS

1 minute ago, ranchette said:

What shows do you need reservations for?

You are not required to make any show reservations.  However, if you don't want to spend time in the standby line and/or want the best choice of seating, then it's a good idea to make reservations.  The comedy venue is very small and the chances of getting in via the standby line are low.

8 minutes ago, mompells said:

Where do I make these reservations?  Is their a schedule of shows and comedy for my specific sailing?

On Royal's website in a section called the Cruise Planner.

21 hours ago, ranchette said:

What shows do you need reservations for?

It's easier to say what you DO NOT.

You never need one for Cats, Come Fly With Me, the Quest, or the headliner shows.  You may not have deluxe seats, but you will always find seats.  The late shows are the easiest to find better seats.

You most likely don't need reservations for the ice shows.  I've never been turned away without them, but I've actually been close a few times on the early shows.  The later shows have a lot more seats.

You basically always should get reservations to the Aqua Theater and the comedy club.  Seats are quite limited there.  You CAN get in on standby and some will always get in that way, but basically you SHOULD get reservations.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1003

Hopefully it will not be Cats after dry dock. I am on oasis for the 3rd time in March. The comedy club was filled but then the last night they did the same show in the theatre. I highly recommend to reserve all shows. Again look into around 90 days out. 

22 minutes ago, renza said:

Hopefully it will not be Cats after dry dock. I am on oasis for the 3rd time in March. The comedy club was filled but then the last night they did the same show in the theatre. I highly recommend to reserve all shows. Again look into around 90 days out. 

As recently as a few weeks ago they were doing casting calls in London for Cats members.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, poncho1973 said:

It's easier to say what you DO NOT.

You never need one for Cats, Come Fly With Me, the Quest, or the headliner shows.  You may not have deluxe seats, but you will always find seats.  The late shows are the easiest to find better seats.

You most likely don't need reservations for the ice shows.  I've never been turned away without them, but I've actually been close a few times on the early shows.  The later shows have a lot more seats.

You basically always should get reservations to the Aqua Theater and the comedy club.  Seats are quite limited there.  You CAN get in on standby and some will always get in that way, but basically you SHOULD get reservations.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1003

I dont need reservations,  but if I did, i would definitely get one for CATS to be able to get an aisle seat down low.

As far as Aqua Theater. You can skip the check in by watching from the rock wall balcony, or taking those stairs to the Aqua Theater. You get there via deck 7 hallway all the way aft. 😉

38 minutes ago, renza said:

I'm guessing you'll be disappointed 🐱

Edited by John&LaLa

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm guessing you'll be disappointed 🐱

Yes, Cats was the worst. I am one of the only ones that actually stayed for the whole show. The theatre cleared out after intermission. I talked to an entertainer last March and they said they have a 5 year contract for Cats. Which brings it into 2020. I will just have a free night I guess if it stays. 

55 minutes ago, renza said:

Yes, Cats was the worst. I am one of the only ones that actually stayed for the whole show. The theatre cleared out after intermission. I talked to an entertainer last March and they said they have a 5 year contract for Cats. Which brings it into 2020. I will just have a free night I guess if it stays. 

There is/was an option to extend. 🤣