HOS April 25, 2021 cancelled for routine maintenance

Just to update:

We decided on the April 17, 2021 sailing on Symphony. They did price protect our reservation and give us the extra $200 OBC as stated in the email they sent when they cancelled our Harmony cruise. Thanks for all the help and suggestions. You guys are great!

• 2 weeks later...

I think Oasis of the Seas will be move to Galveston in Summer 2021, because Liberty of the Seas is schedule to call in St. Maarten for Summer 2021, so Liberty will be move to Cape Liberty. Maybe Harmony when finish its dry dock in Cadiz will be deploy yo Med. Melody to PC.

4 minutes ago, kevin626 said:

I think Oasis of the Seas will be move to Galveston in Summer 2021, because Liberty of the Seas is schedule to call in St. Maarten for Summer 2021, so Liberty will be move to Cape Liberty. Maybe Harmony when finish its dry dock in Cadiz will be deploy yo Med. Melody to PC.

I didn’t think the new terminal was going to be ready until the fall of 2021.

I'm surprised that nobody thinks that Oasis is coming back to Cape Liberty after its 2020 summer visit. Royal is spending the money to be able to retract the stacks and cruises out of Cape Liberty tend to be priced at a premium.

I don't know, maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part that we will get more than one cruise on her without having to fly.

4 minutes ago, notmyrealnameoremail said:

I'm surprised that nobody thinks that Oasis is coming back to Cape Liberty after its 2020 summer visit. Royal is spending the money to be able to retract the stacks and cruises out of Cape Liberty tend to be priced at a premium.

I don't know, maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part that we will get more than one cruise on her without having to fly.

I don't thing Oasis will sail out of beautiful gorgeous Bayonne in the winter.