NCL Star 11572 - Noisy under pool?

I'm so glad I had nothing better to do today then look at my eDocs for the September Venice cruise.  I checked the luggage tags and my room was wrong.  I had booked 11500 but 11150 was on the tags.  Which is a complete different part of the ship!  I was able to get moved to 11572 on the port side but it looks like it is under the pool area.  Does anyone have experience with the rooms in this area?

The pool itself is not the noise problem - it is the moving of deck furniture and any vibrate deck parties

that may occur over your head while in your stateroom.

Most likely the deck maintenance at night swabbing the deck and stacking moving the furniture is going

to be a problem going to bed and in the morning awaking to moving it all back.

Here is a LINK to the deck diagrams to illustrate this better:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Norwegian-Star

On some ships it is worse than others - your cabin 11572 should not be a total disaster - above your cabin is access

to the stairway to the stepped sun decks and obviously chairs and tables are not going to stacked at that location. 

Thank you @don't-use-real-name

That website is terrific with the ability to lay over the decks.  I tried to move to a regular balcony on the 9th deck and it was going to cost $1800 more.  That makes completely no sense especially when I check the NCL website the price and the balcony prices are still lower than the mini-suites.  I may try and call back later and ask someone else.  Certain I will get a difference response whomever I talk with.

We were in 11626 which was under the Garden Cafe.   It was bad !!!  The noise of the chairs moving started very early in the morning and lasted through the day and nite.    Sometimes we couldn't sit on the balcony because of the noise.  After day 1 we realized why it was only $200 to upgrade to a mini suite from a balcony.  We learned our lesson to only have cabins above and below us.

But.....you will love the cruise !!