Grandiosa Deck Plans

cellfree

On the subject of Grandiosa, such a shame the itinerary is so boring.  I received an offer for a cruise in March from a TA that includes flight, transfers, inside cabin, Tryptic package for  3 Speciality Restaurants, Cirque show, gratuities and Social Chat WiFi all for €919 pp.

10 hours ago, floridian1 said:

Thanks I didn't realize they were so similar. I think its weird that grandiosa yacht club barely has any cabins that fit 4 people (according to the symbols) 

Perhaps that is to discourage bringing children into the Yacht club. Just a guess.

10 hours ago, floridian1 said:

Thanks I didn't realize they were so similar. I think its weird that grandiosa yacht club barely has any cabins that fit 4 people (according to the symbols) 

It's to keep YC capacity controlled (and charging top dollar for each guest) which is what patrons of the YC want.

I guess I'm lucky I grabbed a grandiosa YC room for my family of 4 since there was so few. We were recently on seaside yc and loved it. Got grandiosa for under 4k march spring break week. Have never done a med cruise before. Looking forward to it. 

4 hours ago, StolidCruiser said:

It's to keep YC capacity controlled (and charging top dollar for each guest) which is what patrons of the YC want.

It appears grandiosa yc has about the same amount of yc suites as seaside yc and with ALOT less rooms for 4 I am assuming the grandiosa YC is going to feel even more empty than our June seaside yc cruise! 

• 4 months later...
On 6/28/2019 at 7:22 PM, Fostelo said:

I’m booked on Grandiosa 26/6/20 corner suite with whirlpool 11009 got a mega deal £1300pp including drinks (Aurea easy package 😔) 2 Cirque du Soleil cocktail and show and wifi. 

Fostelo 

That sounds a great deal. Is that for cruise only, did you book direct with MSC or TA