Are they Changing all previously scheduled Labadee Stops?

11 minutes ago, The sea calls my name said:

We are on this sailing and would much prefer to go to CocoCay, but don't expect that to happen.

Keep watching, you never know with Royal.

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Laura is a couple years older than you and is doing SkyPad this afternoon.  

Good for Laura. Makes me believe Royal isn't all family and Millennial oriented.

4 minutes ago, Pratique said:

Edge was on my list but I've decided it's not different enough. As long as we're in a suite Oasis class will hold us over for the next couple of years. Probably more Symphony and less Oasis.

We're about 30pts away from Diamond + so I keep rethinking jumping ship.

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Keep watching, you never know with Royal.

You are completely right about that.  I will not contriubute to RCCL's bank account more than I already have, but there are some nice areas complimentary that I woudl love to try.  Time will tell. My primary hope is that Cats is gone and something will replace it.  Not holding my breath on that one either. 

3 minutes ago, The sea calls my name said:

....  My primary hope is that Cats is gone and something will replace it.  Not holding my breath on that one either. 

You and most all of us!

• Haha 1

I asked on the Royal Caribbean blog - (live vlog on the you tubes) that they are planning to do the same or similar to Labadee as they have done to Cococay.  If you go to that live video  its called "10 must pack items for your cruise vacation". At the 11:33 mark Matt Answers my question - I asked about Perfect day at Labadee and he said yes that is the plan but no word yet on when it will start.

I went to Cococay on the first anthem docking earlier this year and the pool had just opened but the water slide area had not.  Wonderful day there relaxing in the pool and the ocean.  

Royal Caribbean  has even created a new song for Coco Cay. They took Bill Withers song “a lovely day“ and changed a few of the words around to be “a perfect day“

I’ve been to the newly opened Coco Cay twice and I’m heading there again tomorrow. The first two times we simply enjoyed all the complimentary amenities, and there are lots! 

It’s past, we’ve done a few extras like parasailing or waverunners. So spending a little extra isn’t that out of reach. Tomorrow we are giving the “ up up and away” a try.  Caught a ridiculously low price several weeks ago. 

There are so many things to do, and so many areas for people to enjoy, that nothing was very crowded.  I can’t answer for the waterpark/slides. 

We have a back to back in October with coco cay one week and labadee the following week. I wonder if the Labadee itinerary will change? 

M

48 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

I can see it already- 7 day cruises to Labadee and coco Cay.  Talk about a captive audience. 

Already planned. 5 day itineraries that include both stops on Explorer and Indy. 7 night eastern Caribbean itineraries on Symphony that stop at both, in addition to two other ports.  

• Like 1