Might want to check your cruise pricing.

DaveOKC

We have three cruise booked and I noticed that all three had price declines today.  I will check on Monday with my HAL PCC to see if I should refare any of them, as it depends on what "perks" we would lose.  Everyone should check out their bookings just to be sure IMO.

• Like 1

You may want to call this weekend if any of them qualify for the Oceans of extras promotion. The promotion  ends tomorrow. Even if your PCC is not there, someone at HAL can help you today or tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, sfocruiser said:

I would check again today, July 1,  as a prepaid gratuities promotion has been added not as a separate promotion but in addition to existing promotions.

I cannot find this anywhere.

44 minutes ago, sfocruiser said:

I would check again today, July 1,  as a prepaid gratuities promotion has been added not as a separate promotion but in addition to existing promotions.

I was able to add the prepaid gratuities but lost the early booking bonus which included the SBP. I was okay with that since, for us, the value is greater with free grats. Our fares did not change.

The free grats showed on the big box TA site; I couldn't find it on the HAL website.

Edited by Alberta Quilter

57 minutes ago, Alberta Quilter said:

I was able to add the prepaid gratuities but lost the early booking bonus which included the SBP. I was okay with that since, for us, the value is greater with free grats. Our fares did not change.

The free grats showed on the big box TA site; I couldn't find it on the HAL website.

I just refared my April 2020 7 day cruise and got the free grats.  Lost about $400 pp in "perks" (mostly OBC) but added free grats (value $112 pp) and saved $350 in cash.  IMO, a good trade, especially since I would rather have cash in my pocket than OBC.

I just re-fared  my November 2020 cruise, I had SBP (not really interested in it, but it was added on last promo at no extra fare. )  

Now I dropped the SBP package,  added prepaid grats.   My fare went up $1 per person.  😏

11 hours ago, doone said:

I can't find anything on the new promotion either................

I think it will just last the week.   Your TA or PCC should be able to help .  We found that we saved on two of our three upcoming sailings (all before final payment)

On 6/29/2019 at 3:40 PM, DaveOKC said:

We have three cruise booked and I noticed that all three had price declines today.  I will check on Monday with my HAL PCC to see if I should refare any of them, as it depends on what "perks" we would lose.  Everyone should check out their bookings just to be sure IMO.

Appreciate your heads up.   I think I missed it.  I have been watching a cruise and last looked Friday.  Today it showed a lot less, but when I went to the next screen the price increased probably because of the free grats but the increase was huge!  

So hope you can still get it tomorrow.  These things are moving targets! Argh! 

1 hour ago, doone said:

Thanks, I did finally find the promotion, but my deal for 2021 is still the same, no changes, will continue to monitor prices....

Watch for the Cyber Sale around US Thanksgiving.  That sale has had the free gratuities for the past couple of years.

1 hour ago, Alberta Quilter said:

Watch for the Cyber Sale around US Thanksgiving.  That sale has had the free gratuities for the past couple of years.

Thank you, at the moment we have early booking bonus which is Signature Beverage Package, Pinnacle Grill Dinner and OBC....we monitor and evaluate each offer I am eligible for...........thanks again so much..........you guys are the best!!!

• 3 weeks later...