Show Schedule on Symphony - Western

RBKL

In the past I've found a one page sheet with the list of shows and times. I've been searching to find that for our Oct 2019 sailing on the Symphony but can't find it. Does anybody have one from a recent sailing or know where it might be posted online? 

I pressume shows will open soon for our sailing and I wanted to be able to try to plan ahead for each night. 

I realize it could change but this info was always helpful in the past.

Thanks in advance.

57 minutes ago, RBKL said:

Thank you very much. Disappointing that they dropped the Headliner Entertainer. We've seen some great performers in the past.

Pretty soon every night will be movie night or amateur hour.

The times and dates of Hairspray have changed. Not sure if it is just for my sailing or not, but I just received this email a few days ago about my upcoming August trip:

We have processed a change to your reservation made using our Cruise Planner based on one of the following scenarios:

• A change in departure time for your reservation was made by the tour operator;
  • A change has been made to your cruise itinerary or one of the ports visited that required for your reservation to be changed; 
  • A change has been made to your arrival and/or departure time for a specific port that required for your reservation to be changed.

Special Note: Dear Guest, Please note that due to the installation of a new cast we have had to move some of the dates and times of the scheduled shows. All of your reservations have automatically been moved to the new date and time listed below. If you would like to reschedule, please visit www.royalcaribbean.com or onboard visit our Box Office. Original Showtime: Hairspray! on August 17th at 8:30pm New Showtime: Hairspray! on August 22nd at 3:30pm.

I only see times for day 6 and 7 in my cruise planner now.

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Pretty soon every night will be movie night or amateur hour.

Sad however, we seem to be heading that way.

I prefer the Headliners to the Broadway type shows. Hair Spray is nice but how many times do we want to see it?

Headliners are fresh and not something you can see regularly.

Oh well.

3 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

The times and dates of Hairspray have changed. Not sure if it is just for my sailing or not, but I just received this email a few days ago about my upcoming August trip:

We have processed a change to your reservation made using our Cruise Planner based on one of the following scenarios:

• A change in departure time for your reservation was made by the tour operator;
  • A change has been made to your cruise itinerary or one of the ports visited that required for your reservation to be changed; 
  • A change has been made to your arrival and/or departure time for a specific port that required for your reservation to be changed.

Special Note: Dear Guest, Please note that due to the installation of a new cast we have had to move some of the dates and times of the scheduled shows. All of your reservations have automatically been moved to the new date and time listed below. If you would like to reschedule, please visit www.royalcaribbean.com or onboard visit our Box Office. Original Showtime: Hairspray! on August 17th at 8:30pm New Showtime: Hairspray! on August 22nd at 3:30pm.

I only see times for day 6 and 7 in my cruise planner now.

Thanks for the insight.

10 minutes ago, RBKL said:

Sad however, we seem to be heading that way.

I prefer the Headliners to the Broadway type shows. Hair Spray is nice but how many times do we want to see it?

Headliners are fresh and not something you can see regularly.

Oh well.

I agree, we've enjoyed most all headliners we've seen on RC.

5 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

The August 3rd sailing also changed, as did many others (when I posted about this). I strongly suggest nos using an old calendar as a point of reference as it seems to be changing permanently this summer.

Just finished scheduling all the entertainment for our September cruise on Symphony.  If Royal insists on building bigger and “better” cruise ships and retiring the smaller ships with no replacement to size, I guess I, (we) will have to find another line before long.  We cruise to relax, not to stress out over scheduling!!!!!!! Our vacation!!!!

5 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Now, now, Bob. 

Your cynicism is showing. 

OK, well pretty soon all but one night will be amateur hour or movie night.