CC Technical problems.

milepig

For at least a week I haven’t been able to login to CC from my phone via Safari. All other sites are fine, just CC. iPhone XR running ios12. 

Firefox, which is not my usual browser is fine

One thing I have found in the 'new' CC website is that using Command-Plus to make everything bigger (which I do – really improves readability!) also eliminates various buttons.  I have to remember to Command-Minus to get the 'search' button at the top right.  I was also having trouble logging in from my iPhone the last few days, until I discovered that switching to landscape mode restored the 'log-in' button.

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

One thing I have found in the 'new' CC website is that using Command-Plus to make everything bigger (which I do – really improves readability!) also eliminates various buttons.  I have to remember to Command-Minus to get the 'search' button at the top right.  I was also having trouble logging in from my iPhone the last few days, until I discovered that switching to landscape mode restored the 'log-in' button.

For me the problem wasn't the lack of a login button but rather it was completely non-functional. I couldn't even enter my credentials into the user name and password boxes. They were completely non-functional in Safari but worked in Firefox on the same device.

Does anyone know why we can not get to other reviews?  If you write a review and it is posted on CC it also includes the number of reviews you have written on CC. You used to be able to read those reviews. I think it is helpful to get an idea to help evaluate their latest review. Ships they have sailed on, person tends to be positive/ negative, can the person make lemonade out of a lemon, picky or not etc. Thanks in advance if you have information to share about that. Happy Sailing

I've wondered the same thing. It certainly is a loss of functionality.  When I book hotel or just about anything where there are reviews I always look to learn as much about the reviewer as possible.  Where are they from, where have they traveled, etc. Trying to get a handle on their "standards" so I know if they are reasonably sane!