Great looking bag for airplane and onshore

clo

https://www.etsy.com/listing/503077401/canvas-backpack-vegan-backpack-canvas?ref=finds_e

The handbag - not my carry on - that I use is honestly a bit too nice for an airplane when it's getting all squished 🙂  But it has all the dividers and zippers and such that I need for traveling and every day.  But I saw this today and thinks it has real potential.  Again not as your (hopefully not too) big carryon.  I wish it cost less.  But thought I'd share with others.

Nice looking bag! But as someone who has never spent more than ~$30 for a handbag OR tote, GAAH!!!

Also, my habit is to put my tote-purse IN my daypack aka "personal item", on top of the dry-sundries/first-aid rollup, and fill it with whatever needs to fit, with 3-1-1 bag on the top.

This is one I have used (at the bottom of this message, below the neck-wallet for some reason), although total weight of my carry-ons (like when flying Norwegian Air!) can cause me to vary:

Getting at the organizing pockets is hampered by its being in the daypack, so I also will have a neck-wallet for phone and tickets, petty cash, etc. in the airport.

1011309360_Neckwallet.jpg.8fe503b34526fe0caf0b4d141ccc31f3.jpg

Personal Item.jpg

Edited by crystalspin

1 hour ago, crystalspin said:

Nice looking bag! But as someone who has never spent more than ~$30 for a handbag OR tote, GAAH!!! 

I have spent more than $30 on a handbag (a lot more, in a few instances), but I wouldn't for "vegan leather"--an oxymoron if I ever saw one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Take a look at bags by Sherpani (go to their website).  I have been using their bags for at least a decade.  I just bought another one 2 weeks ago - the Dispatch.  Water resistant and RFID-protectant outer fabric.  Can wear as cross body, back pack, 1 shoulder pack, or a handbag.  Lovin' it so far.  I had been using the Sherpani Tempest for 3 years after I bought it for a trip.  I just never changed over to another bag when I got home.  Decided I wanted something a little smaller for everyday, so the Dispatch.  

Oh - I have a few "vegan leather" bags, too. most recently my messenger bag that I use as my briefcase...  

On 6/30/2019 at 7:56 PM, hrhdhd said:

"vegan leather"

Very silly.  But I've seen that Nordstrom carries "vegan shoes."  Takes the guesswork out of it anyway.