Vista Grand Suite

EMBFlyer

First time back on Carnival in a while.  We booked a Grand Suite on Carnival Vista out of Galveston over Thanksgiving.  I've tried to do some research, but I'm coming up short.

I understand we get Priority Embarkation.  Does this include access to The Captain's Lounge in the terminal?  Also, I know we get Havana access.  Will I have to hunt down the wristbands or will they be waiting in the Suite?  Also, I see one of the perks in complementary laundry.  Is that just one bag?  The Grand Suites seems to be the highest end on the ship, so I'm just curious as to what we'll be getting.

Thanks!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, EMBFlyer said:

First time back on Carnival in a while.  We booked a Grand Suite on Carnival Vista out of Galveston over Thanksgiving.  I've tried to do some research, but I'm coming up short.

I understand we get Priority Embarkation.  Does this include access to The Captain's Lounge in the terminal?  Also, I know we get Havana access.  Will I have to hunt down the wristbands or will they be waiting in the Suite?  Also, I see one of the perks in complementary laundry.  Is that just one bag?  The Grand Suites seems to be the highest end on the ship, so I'm just curious as to what we'll be getting.

Thanks!

You get priority embarkation and disembarkation, and access to The Captains Lounge in the terminal. With Grand Suites, I don't think you get access to the Havana area. Those are reserved for the Havana cabins (the highest being the Havana Cabana).

8 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

You get priority embarkation and disembarkation, and access to The Captains Lounge in the terminal. With Grand Suites, I don't think you get access to the Havana area. Those are reserved for the Havana cabins (the highest being the Havana Cabana).

That is a recent change.  Grand Suites do get access to the Havana area.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...