Random questions

Just a couple of random questions that I couldn't find the answers to on these boards. We will be on the Symphony sailing out of Miami if that matters. 

1. What is the earliest and latest we can get off the ship? We will be able to take our own luggage off with us. What time do they stop serving breakfast in the "main" dining room that day? 

2. We have a Central Park balcony that comes with a "free" lunch for two. Do we make that reservation when we get on the ship or can we do it ahead of time through the cruise planner?

3. Is 2 hours enough time between the start of dinner and the start of a show? Or is more time recommended? 

4. Is there a limit to the number of alcoholic drinks per day with the ultimate drink package? We just sailed on Carnival and they limited it to a certain number in a 24-hour period. 

TIA

Earliest is probably around 11am.  Latest aroudn 10am.

Reservations on the ship.

Two hours should be enough for a party of two, but it would not hurt to tell the wait staff your timing constraint.

No daily limit for drinks with the beverage package, but only one at a time. 

54 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Earliest is probably around 11am.  Latest aroudn 10am.

Reservations on the ship.

Two hours should be enough for a party of two, but it would not hurt to tell the wait staff your timing constraint.

No daily limit for drinks with the beverage package, but only one at a time. 

Bob, reread their first question again. I don’t know the answer or I’d answer myself.  I think it depends on how soon the ship docks on the return. 

Edited by Croozin Soozin

12 minutes ago, Croozin Soozin said:

Bob, reread their first question again. I don’t know the answer or I’d answer myself.  I think it depends on how soon the ship docks on the return. 

I read it as "how early can we get on the ship".  Thanks for the catch.

Earliest to get off the ship in a US port is normally 45 minutes after arrival.

Main dining room breakfast hours vary, might be 8:30am, check the Cruise Oompass.

• Like 1

You will need to be OUT of your cabin around 8;30 am....so if you wish to linger, it will need to be in public areas.  Any and all service you've become accustomed to during your vacation is conspicuously missing on the last morning...they want you to leave ASAP, so they can prepare the ship for a new batch of vacationers.

Breakfast will be earlier than usual on the last morning.