Current menu Murano & Tuscan Grille?

Alsun

Hi,

Looking for the current menu of Murano & Tuscan Grille but can’t seem to find it. Celebrity’s own website doesn’t show it.

Does anyone have a photo or (recent) link? We will be on Silhouette this summer - not sure if that make a difference, assume menu is the same on all ships?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Alsun said:

Hi,

Looking for the current menu of Murano & Tuscan Grille but can’t seem to find it. Celebrity’s own website doesn’t show it.

Does anyone have a photo or (recent) link? We will be on Silhouette this summer - not sure if that make a difference, assume menu is the same on all ships?

Thanks!

Here you go 

Hope this helps 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/restaurants-and-cafes/tuscan-grille

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/restaurants-and-cafes/murano

54 minutes ago, Gail & Dan said:

Unfortunately those links seem to lead only to the main Celebrity website. 

I tried to look there under Our Ships / Food & Drink and also under Onboard Experiences /Food and Drink. Can find information about the various restaurants but not the menu. 

Starters

Black Pepper Bacon Berkshire Pork, Sweet & Spicy Glaze

Crab Cake Cracked Pink Peppercorn Aioli, Salsa Di Pomodoro

Kalamata Bruschetta Grilled Ciabatta, Olive Tapenade, Pepperoncini Peppers, Herb Cheese

House Meatballs San Marzano Marinara

Crispy Calamari Lemon Caper Dipping Sauce

Beef Carpaccio* Sun-Dried Tomato And Kalamata Olive Tapanade

For The Table Antipasti Board Fontina, Gorgonzola, Pecorino, Prosciutto, Soppressata, Finocchiona, House Olives, Fig Jam Serves 2 - 4 People

Salads

Classic Caesar Romaine, Pecorino Cheese, Focaccia Crouton, Caesar Dressing

Heirloom Beets Grilled Artichoke, Cannellini, Caper Berry, Farro, Red Wine Vinaigrette

Goat Cheese & Arugula Toasted Pine Nuts, Balsamic Vinaigrette

Creamy Burrata Marinated Tomato, Pistachio Pesto, Shallots, Toasted Torn Bread

I am in U.K and the links don’t work as the website here defaults to a U.K. version rather than the .com one.  At least it does on all my devices.

The main website has loads of stuff we cannot see on this terrible U K version.  Have to wait until we are in USA to view.

With some cruise lines I can work past this “localisation”, but Celebrity do not like me to do so.

Thanks for all your help and am slightly relieved that I am not the only one struggling to see the menu! How silly that available info is region based though... Luckily this is where CC really is helpful. 

We will be on our first sailing with Celebrity so still finding our way around their website, and cruise planner etc, but have now managed to successfully make a reservation at Tuscan Grill 😊