Error in Deluxe Beverage package pricing?

It’s not on any of my 2019 cruises and is not on my Jan 2020 Indy sailing. But I am glad I got it for my May 2020 Oasis cruise. And I did get an email confirmation from Cruise Planner, showing that price. 

• Like 1

Just now, dswallow said:

The price is cheaper than the refreshment package.

I know it... but it is the same price as it was for years at $18.. I meant a deal like this one is a deal. like $8-$10 a day.. would jump on it. 

I knew there was a reason I checked CC every day! I just bought it for our May 31, 2020 cruise on HOTS. Canadian dollars so I was charged $23 a day. I guess as Canadians we will have to drink more. I will take it as a Canada Day gift! 

• Like 1

I got the discount on 6 of my 12 upcoming sailings, only one of which is a TransAtlantic; February 2020 through November 2020. January 2020 and earlier was all normal pricing, and January 2021 and later is not available for sale yet.

Edited by dswallow
  • Like 1

Thanks for the tip. I checked when OP first posted and it was still $57per day for our Symphony cruise, I checked again a few minutes ago and snagged it for $18. Unbelievable. Sure wish our Brilliance cruise in December would drop to that too. I noticed that the confirmation email listed it as “Deluxe Beverage Package Special Offer 21+“ instead of “Deluxe Beverage Package 21+”

I went and checked my sailings when I saw this posted and none of mine were discounted.  I did notice that my crown and anchor number had fallen out of my account and I was missing a large portion of my prior cruises, though not all.  I added my crown and anchor number and all my past cruises are back, as well as my status.  Now when I check for the $18 deluxe package, I do see it on 2020 sailings, not 2019.  Very bizarre.

• Like 1

My C&A number was also out.  I added it back in but my package for our upcoming August cruise is still $55 CAD. Not bad but a far cry from the deal some of you are getting.  I'm happy for you all.

dp

8 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I went and checked my sailings when I saw this posted and none of mine were discounted.  I did notice that my crown and anchor number had fallen out of my account and I was missing a large portion of my prior cruises, though not all.  I added my crown and anchor number and all my past cruises are back, as well as my status.  Now when I check for the $18 deluxe package, I do see it on 2020 sailings, not 2019.  Very bizarre.

Not all 2020 sailings. My Indy in January shows $51

Wow, this deal makes me wish I was a drinker!  It's at that price for my summer 2020 Grandeur cruise.  The only beverage package I need is the classic soda package for my teenager, and I've already booked that at $8.99/day.  

8 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

That just happened to me. All my cruises were showing but my Crown and Anchor number was missing. I just added it back in. It was just weird, I have never had that happen before. 

I booked it for my Oasis cruise in August 2020 for me and husband!! He’s so excited. We always get the soda package and only buy a couple alcoholic drinks because it’s so expensive. 

68F834D7-AA95-4B37-BF04-7EB6B8874657.gif

Edited by SaltyButSweet
Photo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, allisonb22 said:

Just checked my Jan 2020 Oasis sailing and it's still $51/day. Will keep refreshing and hope it changes!

Make sure your crown and anchor number is in your account.  I only got the sale once I put the number back into my login.