pacific princess

19 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

I just became aware of this. This changes a cruise that we are booked on, and we have not been notified by Princess about the change. Reading through the last few pages of that cruise’s Roll Call, neither has anyone else. 

I’m stunned right now. 

Pacific Princess cruises to/from Australia

bummer I should have clicked on this before I posted earlier...I thought this was just the link to the CC story...I see now that it is actually the lay out of the itineraries...yup safe to say that despite princess telling me this am that my cruise is still bookable it is not...as the 24 day out of Sydney will cruise right over my time she is to be in LA for us.......well on to the next idea...was so hoping to try this ship...:classic_sad:

So sorry for everyone who is affected by these changes. Not sure what their reasoning is as we already have the Majestic, Regal, Sapphire, Sea and Sun cruising from OZ for that season. 

The Pacific is really only doing 3 cruises from Sydney before heading to Asia, and its not here for 3 months while doing South America.

I really cannot believe that Princess have sent emails and flyers, have the itineraries on their own system, but TA's and Princess reps don't know about it, but worse, they have not notified those booked on affected cruises.☹️

2 hours ago, cheznandy said:

So sorry for everyone who is affected by these changes. Not sure what their reasoning is as we already have the Majestic, Regal, Sapphire, Sea and Sun cruising from OZ for that season. 

The Pacific is really only doing 3 cruises from Sydney before heading to Asia, and its not here for 3 months while doing South America.

I really cannot believe that Princess have sent emails and flyers, have the itineraries on their own system, but TA's and Princess reps don't know about it, but worse, they have not notified those booked on affected cruises.☹️

I know when I called princess she told me while I couldn't see prices online she could and could still book our may 9 2021 out of LA...she hadn't even heard about the move to Australia and said she had no notes of it...wonder when they will notify us...on the 11th when they open for elites? 

3 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

Pricing is now unavailable on the Princess website for the two May 2021 cruises .

Oddly I just tried and can book the 35 day cruise that leaves Tahiti for Fort Lauderdale in November 2020.  What a mess this is.

2 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Oddly I just tried and can book the 35 day cruise that leaves Tahiti for Fort Lauderdale in November 2020.  What a mess this is.

Well book it! Maybe you'll get some cancellation credit...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, beg3yrs said:

Well book it! Maybe you'll get some cancellation credit...

We too are booked for the May 9th, 2021 sailing, which is Mother's Day. I booked an owner's suite, (our first suite), and planned on surprising my wife because she thinks I booked an inside. I also planned on having our daughter join us as an additional surprise....well, it looks like I can give up those plans.   The last time Princess redeployed a ship on us, they gave everyone $25obc....pfffht.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

We too are booked for the May 9th, 2021 sailing, which is Mother's Day. I booked an owner's suite, (our first suite), and planned on surprising my wife because she thinks I booked an inside. I also planned on having our daughter join us as an additional surprise....well, it looks like I can give up those plans.   The last time Princess redeployed a ship on us, they gave everyone $25obc....pfffht.

Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick...

Another disappointed party booked on the May 9, 2021 cruise. Now it makes sense that there was no Alaskan cruise afterwards and we know that several cruises will be affected over 2020 & 2021. I guess we should wait to hear from Princess? We're booked on the Grand next January, should know before then......

Rainey

I am concerned that Sip& Sail ends in less than two weeks. I may have to make additional reservations. What I was hoping to do on the Pacific does not conflict with what I will probably do it this is cancelled.

Pacific Princess is our favorite Princess ship. We cruised French Polynesia on the Pacific in 2009 and were the only dancers on board. They referred to us as the "Princess Dancers". Fast forward to 2015, and we cruised the Pacific on a coastal. It was the same cruise director, and when she saw us, she instantly cried "It's the Princess Dancers"! Another reason to love Princess.

On 7/2/2019 at 4:47 PM, Maritime Master Blaster said:

Does anybody have information about Pacific Princess?

We will be sailing on Pacific Princess in August-September.  We have booked tradional second seating and have received a notification that we are Any Time Dining #11 on the Waitlist.  Secondly is there a theatre for either shows or movies?

21 hours ago, mahasamatman said:

Pacific Princess is our favorite Princess ship. We cruised French Polynesia on the Pacific in 2009 and were the only dancers on board. They referred to us as the "Princess Dancers". Fast forward to 2015, and we cruised the Pacific on a coastal. It was the same cruise director, and when she saw us, she instantly cried "It's the Princess Dancers"! Another reason to love Princess.

We were on there last week and there were 6 dancers on board, as on previous cruises. 

The same old production shows though.

7 minutes ago, tcdcruiser said:

See post 42.   I know they did not have ATD for WC 2019. 

I apologize, I see you asked about "anything dining".

I do not know what that means so cannot help.

As far as Anytime Dining is concerned we got off that ship this week and there wasn't any unless you count Club Class as Anytime.

WC 2019???? What does that mean? Sorry to appear dense, it seems I know less every day.

8 minutes ago, Griller said:

As far as Anytime Dining is concerned we got off that ship this week and there wasn't any unless you count Club Class as Anytime.

People have been wondering what was done to her in the May/June dry dock. Other than the usual refurb of the maritime systems, did you notice anything new? Speculation included mini-MUTS and a big LED screen in the Cabaret Lounge for the performers. Some even thought there would be preparation for a future implementation of Medallion or at least the faster Internet. TELL US!!!! (Please)

3 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

People have been wondering what was done to her in the May/June dry dock. Other than the usual refurb of the maritime systems, did you notice anything new? Speculation included mini-MUTS and a big LED screen in the Cabaret Lounge for the performers. Some even thought there would be preparation for a future implementation of Medallion or at least the faster Internet. TELL US!!!! (Please)

Nothing you mentioned was done.

Some renewed decking, new carpet in places, a bit of light remodeling in the Pacific Lounge, and apparently they are changing the chairs in there very soon

Since we were  on previously there are some new tenders/lifeboats which they now call Shuttles.

Nothing major we noticed.

• Like 1