Should We Watch?

babs135

Oops, that didn't go quite right did it? 🙂  Still not used to using this new message board.

I'll try again without the quotes:

Yes and the Viking Sky incident was all that was shown of "cruises going horribly wrong". The rest of the programme was about flights going horribly wrong. 🙂

Next Friday there's a programme on Channel 5 "the world's most luxurious cruise ship" - Regent Seven Seas Explorer.

Very sad to read the news today of the Australian entrepreneur who fell to his deathfrom the Symphony of the Seas.

" Next Friday there's a programme on Channel 5 "the world's most luxurious cruise ship" - Regent Seven Seas Explorer. "

You would think that passengers paying upwards of $3,000 a night would get better entertainment than an all-singing all-dancing joke-telling entertainment director. But he got a standing ovation nonetheless.

On 8/24/2019 at 12:15 AM, Ray66 said:

" Next Friday there's a programme on Channel 5 "the world's most luxurious cruise ship" - Regent Seven Seas Explorer. "

You would think that passengers paying upwards of $3,000 a night would get better entertainment than an all-singing all-dancing joke-telling entertainment director. But he got a standing ovation nonetheless.

I was surprised he got a whole one man show. From what they showed he was a bit average.

I was expecting a big name headliner!

• 2 weeks later...