Need Help-Roatan- we did an excursion & want to do same 1 again but can't remember???

denise-mark

On a Carnival Cruise... several years ago.... our family did an excursion and would like to do the same one again with the same tour operator but I don't remember who it was...hoping with a description, one of my fellow cruisers will know who it was....  they picked us up at the ship in a little van, they took us to a small resort that they owned.  They had several little "cabins" on stilts.  They were really friendly.  Their daughter was there visiting and she was a semi-famous model who had been on the cover of Vogue or one of those types of magazines.  After visiting we went across the road with our boat captain for the day and got in a boat.  They provided some snacks and drinks.  We cruised thru the mangroves and thru some little resort areas.  We even cruised past a small island with a nice house that they said was owned by Madonna.  We went to the first snorkel site near the reef and had a great time snorkeling.  We got back on the boat and stopped at a small resort for lunch.  Then we snorkled at a 2nd site near what I think they called "The Wall".  It had a drop off.  Everything was beautiful.  Not rushed and we had a great day.  They then took us back to their resort and finally back to the ship.  It was a great day and we are ready for a repeat.  Does anyone have any idea who this tour was with so that I can contact them again?   Thank you for your help!