No more prime rib?

rsail203

I just checked the menus on my upcoming Summit cruise and I noticed that prime rib is not on any of the menus all week. Usually it's served on the first night and I've had it later on in the week on longer cruises. Has anyone else noticed this on recent cruises? Is this another Celebrity cutback?

48 minutes ago, rsail203 said:

I just checked the menus on my upcoming Summit cruise and I noticed that prime rib is not on any of the menus all week. Usually it's served on the first night and I've had it later on in the week on longer cruises. Has anyone else noticed this on recent cruises? Is this another Celebrity cutback?

Where did you find Summit menus?  I love prime rib!

In my experience with the Celebrity app--two cruises/22 nights on Edge--the information as to menus, entertainment, and activities was not accurate until I boarded the ship and accessed Celebrity Wi-Fi...

14 hours ago, rsail203 said:

Prime Rib was on the menu twice on the Summit a few weeks ago. The first night and later in the cruise. If you are checking menus and activities on the app those don't get updated to the exact menues and activities until onboard. I noticed that the menus in the app were accurate when on the ship.