New Seaday Brunch Menu

I saw this too... I'm on the Freedom Thanksgiving of 2020 and it doesn't have this new menu yet. I guess I don't stand much chance of the Freedom still having the old brunch menu. I tried the new one recently on the Vista and I prefer the old menu!

WARNING:WARNING:

The menue looks nice buit the foiod al;ways arrived COLD and the serving staff has a Dont give a darn attitude..

Hot Food HOT and COLD FOOD COLD.

Now even the sweet buns etc have to be ordered.. as well if you get french toast , waffles..etc.. you have to ORDER Maple Like Syrup, Butter, as they never ask you now!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, coevan said:

Sea Day Brunch is our favorite, never had any experience like this. The food is always excellent and hot. Only complaint is the service can be slow.

Just got off the Sunrise and the Brunch was great.  Food was good and service was always with a smile.  I agree sometimes a little slow.  Regardless tons better than Lido.  Lido on Sunrise was a mess.   One positive on Lido was lots of omelet stations  such as at Seafood, shack, Lucky Bowl, Italian place,  Taco place, most folks didn't figure those stations out.....Back to brunch....The brunch menu does get old after a few days yet still lots of options.

20 hours ago, sra12574 said:

I liked  the  old  se  day  brunch  . Seems  like  it  lost  some  options  and  now  there  is a  charge  for  juice

I thought the same thing, but confirmed that you can get plain orange juice (if you ask) for no charge... it's the fresh squeezed Juice Bar that they charge you for... just make sure you're clear that you want the free orange juice.

19 hours ago, iamsteph said:

Wait, now juice will cost extra? 

They have a fresh squeezed Juice Bar that costs $5 pp... but as I mentioned above, you can still get the free OJ if you ask... I didn't see it on the menu and they don't offer it, so you have to ask.

Just now, Shaded Lady said:

I thought the same thing, but confirmed that you can get plain orange juice (if you ask) for no charge... it's the fresh squeezed Juice Bar that they charge you for... just make sure you're clear that you want the free orange juice.

You can get other free juices in the MDR at breakfast/brunch if you ask. I always have a glass of tomato juice with my breakfast.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, kj_connections said:

Which ships is this new menu on?

This is from the FB post.....

The menu is currently on these ships with more coming soon.

Carnival Horizon
Carnival Vista
Carnival Fantasy
Carnival Sunrise
Carnival Sensation
Carnival Victory
Carnival Imagination
Carnival Inspiration
Carnival Ecstasy
Carnival Splendor
Carnival Liberty

• Thanks 1