Excursions in Roatan?

SailorMan20

Wide open topic. Depends on your interests. 

If you want to just see the island (singular, btw),  there are vendors  offering  tours. See posts here on Victor Bodden, Rony's  Tours,  and others.

Just scroll through this board, if you need to research.

Very much depends on what you want to do.  We booked Maya Key (only available through the ship) and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  It's a small island that's a super quick boat ride to get to (like, 3 minutes or so from Coxen Hole, you can see it from the pier).  It's got a beach, a swimming area, a snorkeling area, rescue animals (with an opportunity to get close and personal with some monkeys if that's your thing), a small Mayan (replica) set of buildings and museum, a lunch buffet, swimming pool, gift shop (didn't go in), and small bar.  Everything's included except for the bar and gift shop (ok, duh).  Oh, and there's an area with dolphins and maybe sea lions or something.  We didn't do anything there so no idea what all it entails but I'm sure it would cost more too.

I liked that it was easy and quick to get to, had a variety of places to explore, and no one was yelling at me to buy things.  No hawkers on Maya Key!