Pre Pre-Paid Gratuities and Shareholder credit -where do you see it in your account?

erber

We are new to HAL. Just booked our first cruise through a large online travel agency. One of the perks is pre-paid gratuities (states HAL will be paying it on our behalf as part of a promotion). Another is some OBC which the agency said will not appear on our account until the second day. We will also be applying for shareholder credit (as we own CCL stock).

Going into my account on the website I cannot figure out how to see where these items would be listed on our sailing. We are used to sailing on Princess and you can see a statement of credits, pre-paid gratuities, and payments easily in the cruise personalizer. Wondering where these items will be confirmed in our HAL account.

Looking at the HAL cruise critic boards and we are so excited for this upcoming cruise!

Edited by erber

Welcome to Holland America!  You will see the OBC and pre-paid gratuities in your booking confirmation.  (Unfortunately you cannot see them online.). If you do not see them in your confirmation then you will need to notify your TA as they may have forgotten to include them.  Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks. They are on the confirmation provided by the TA. I was just expecting to see them online on the Holland America site. I guess this means I won't see confirmation on line when I do the shareholder credit for OBC either. I will save all my documentation and request an email confirmation from HAL on the shareholder credit just in case.

25 minutes ago, erber said:

Thanks. They are on the confirmation provided by the TA. I was just expecting to see them online on the Holland America site. I guess this means I won't see confirmation on line when I do the shareholder credit for OBC either. I will save all my documentation and request an email confirmation from HAL on the shareholder credit just in case.

Exactly.  We always take our proof with us.  It’s been frustrating on a couple of cruises when I’ve had the confirmation email of my CCL stock but not a paper copy.  I try to not waste paper!  So they had to write everything down and check.  Annoying to say the least having to waste time at customer service on the ship. It would really be nice to see everything on line prior to leaving for a cruise.    They even asked if I could email a copy to their front desk and I said sure if you give me free internet!  (They didn’t)